𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 36

|𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼|

𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓲 📍9:30𝓹𝓶10/15

9:30𝓹𝓶
10/15

I sat infront of my body mirror and scrolled through the pictures I just took.

'Bad asf' I said before posting the pictures

VanniMarie 🔹

(Swipe)

(Swipe)

SleazyWorld and 925,140,296 others liked VanniMarie: 💚👅

VanniMarie: 💚👅

SleazyWorld: My woman 👅😋😍

LaurenMichelle: Bestie! 🍀💚😘

JaydaWayda: Vanni 😍😍

Badazzflo: Damn ma 😍

View all comments...

It's October now me and Lauren have been living in California for 3 months now. We both got our own houses within the 2nd month of being here. I met a man named Khalil but his rapper name is Sleazy. Yes he's a rapper.

He's actually really good too and one of his most popular songs are sleazy flow. I listen to that song 24/7 because you know I have to support my man plus I really like the song.

I also got another job, but not stripping this time. I know I really liked being a stripper and dancing but that was getting old and I didn't want to end up how I was back in Atlanta. So now I do hair. I retwist dreads and locks and I'm also still a Ig model.

Lauren on the other hand is still a stripper. She got the job at this really popular club in Cali. But other then that our lives have been great and peaceful.

Neither of us have heard or seen from Von and Durk which was good. The only thing I really heard/saw was Vons music career was going really good and I'm honestly happy for him.

I looked at my phone because I felt it vibrating and the contact name read Husband🤞🏼👅💍. So I answered.

"Hello" I answered while smiling hard

"Come open the door mama" he spoke

"Okay" I said hanging up the jumping up and running to the front door

I opened it and instantly jumped in his arms. He laughed while rocking me back and forth like a baby.

"I missed you daddy" I spoke while holding onto him tightly

"You just saw me yesterday mama" he said while walking in the house and closing the door with his foot

"It felt like so long ago" I said sliding out his arms

"Look what I got mama" he said holding up and red lobster bag

I squealed happily before taking the bag and giving him another hug.

"Thank you husband" I said while repeatedly giving him pecks on the lips

"Come on let's go lay down because I'm tired" he said

"Okay let me put this in the fridge first"

I put my food in the microwave instead then I went upstairs into my makeup room. I grabbed my phone then walked into my bedroom where sleazy layed on my bed.

I crawled on the bed and layed on his chest while we both watched reels on Instagram on his phone.

"I'm tired mama" he yawned and turned his phone off placing it on the night stand

"Me too daddy"

"Let's go to sleep"

"Okay good night"

"Good night" he said before wrapping his arms around me then we both fell asleep

I'm happy for our girl Jovanni.

She got her a house,new job,and a man?? Oh yea she winning in life frl.