𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

|𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷|

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 📍8:00𝓹𝓶6/1

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 📍
8:00𝓹𝓶
6/1

"Fuck Asian" Von groaned as he nutted on my face

I leaned up and grabbed my towel from out my back seat and wiped my face off then i threw it back in the back.

"I missed you alot daddy" i said while rubbing on his chain and he grabbed my hands and threw them off of him

"No you don't, you just want some dick" he said

Which was kinda true.

"Mcht, boyyyy" i dragged out

"So what you been doing?" I asked

"Working"

"That's all? You still be working in the streets?" I asked which caused him to flash me a look

"Mhm" he hummed in response

"Hmm, you be fucking on other bitches?"

"And if i was?"

"I'll kill you and them bitch's Von don't play with me"

"You know I'm playing ma" he said chuckling a little

We sat there and talked a little more until he had to leave. Once he got out the car i watched him walk all the way back to his car and speed off. I waited until i couldn't see his car anymore and i pulled out my phone and called someone.

"Hello?" The person on the other line said

"Yea hello, he's out"

"Okay, do you know where he's staying at?"

"No, but I'll figure out"

"Okay you can come pick up your money in the morning"

"Okay"

After that i hung up and grinned.

If y'all don't notice I'm helping set Von up. I'm working with this man named Hakeem that wants him dead and so do I. Hakeem wants him dead because before people knew about Hakeem it was Von. Before Von went to jail he was the biggest Drug dealer in Atlanta. EVERYONE, and i mean EVERYONE in Atlanta knew about him and came to him. But after he went to jail Hakeem came out of nowhere and took Von's spot. And Von is very dangerous and everyone is scared of him so Hakeem had to take his spot while Von was in jail because he knew better then to come close to him while he was out. But me on the other hand, i want him dead because before he went to jail he was fucking my best friend Kris. And he even admitted to it. Plus he had other bitch's sending him shit while he was in jail. But really, the reason i want him dead is because he made me abort our baby but he let this other bitch he was fucking with named Mici keep hers. I don't understand why. But i do know is that soon he'll be a dead ass nigga rotting in hell.

Oop-

Not Asian setting Von up-

Y'all think Von gonna find out?