𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23

|𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼|

𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 📍1:30𝓹𝓶7/4

𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 📍
1:30𝓹𝓶
7/4

I'm currently at walmart picking up some things. I put a family bag of purple doritos in my cart. I looked down at my phone that was vibrating. It show that I was getting a call from Lauren. I answered it and then set the phone up in the buggy facing me while I pushed it down the aisle.

"Hey bookie" I answered

"Hey books"

"What you doing?"

"At my house getting stuff together for the party tonight"

"What fucking party?"

"Oh Von didn't tell you? Him and Durk are throwing a party"

"Since when have you started talking to Durk and Von?" I asked and she sat there silent

"Anyways what are you doing?" She asked changing the subject but it's ok cus ima ask her again later

"I'm at Walmart picking some things up"

"Oh well I have to tell you something but I'll just tell you later when we are alone"

"Um okay"

"I love you bookie ttyl"

"I love you too bookie" I said then she hung up

I walked to self checkout and scanned all of my things. I know some people just scan some of their things then walk out with the rest but I don't do that 😭.

After i scanned all of my things I grabbed my bags and put them into the cart. I rolled the cart out of the store and into the parking lot over to where my car was. I opened my trunk and put all my grocery's in then I walked to the driver seat and got in.

I connected my phone then I played R.O.D by Vae Vanilla cus that's my shit.

(A/N: If you haven't heard that song go listen to it cus that's my shit 😌)

After connecting my phone I backed up out of my parking spot and pulled off driving back to my house.