Chapter 21

Mature 18+ ***although, I know you ignore this warning lol

Y/N wakes up first. She looks to the woman beside her and gives a soft kiss on her forehead before she drags herself up. Carefully making her way off the bed without making too much bounce that could possibly wake her girlfriend up. She actually doesn't want to because the bed is so warm and comfy.

She did her morning routine in quickest time she ever did because she has a time that she need to go after before the Latina wakes.

She blocks her foot when she opens the door to block Charlotte from coming in, which in turn earns a meow from the feline. Y/N shushes her cat while closing the door behind.

Charlotte wiggles her way out of her owner's arms and follows Y/N to the kitchen. Y/N prepares Charlotte's food first before making a breakfast she learned from YouTube. She video call Roger when she isn't sure what she is doing. She is doing good.

After that, while she is just waiting for it to be cook, she is actually itching to contact Raquelle to know if everything is settled but she stops herself. The woman is probably still sleeping at the moment and the party won't start until later today.

After she prepared their breakfast, she covers it because of the cat roaming around. She goes back to the room to see her still sleeping soundly. Y/N carefully closes the door but unfortunately when you are being careful things around you don't go the way you want to. Her phone hits the doorknob. She slowly turns to the Latina to see her doesn't move an inch.

She sighs in relief before making her way to the sleeping beauty. Selena usually a light sleeper and now she doesn't even react to the sound. Which is she is thankful for.

Y/N watches her for awhile. She takes a couple pictures of latina before deciding to wake her up. She shakes her slightly but the Latina just faces the other way.

“Wake up, Sel.”, Y/N says placing her chin on Selena's shoulder. She only gets a hum in response.

She places small kisses on Selena's side but nothing. “Baby, wake up.”, she says still placing soft kisses. Y/N hands roam around the Latina's body. She continues leaving kisses 'til she turns Selena's body and she gets on top.

Selena is now fully awake due to what the younger woman is doing but she is enjoying it and continues not responding to her. She feels Y/N's hands started to wander underneath her shirt. She is turns on now, she doesn't want the Y/N to stop.

She couldn't contain herself from making a sound when Y/N goes down and swiftly pulls her sweat pant.

“Fvck!”, she says biting her lip. Her hand finds its way to Y/N's hair pulling it. Selena looks down, with her one elbow supporting her weight, to see Y/N's eyes looking at her intently. Her eyes roll back in the back of her head and body flops back down when Y/N inserts a finger.

“[...] faster.”, she mumbles. Y/N hears it but does the opposite.

Y/N obeys when Selena pulls her up to kiss her. She kisses back with the same passion while her hand still works down the Latina. Still in slow pace, opposite of what she requested.

“Another one?”, Selena couldn't reply due to the overwhelming feeling Y/N is giving her. She just nods.

Y/N's hand stops which earns a groan from the Latina. “I need words.”, Y/N looks at Selena's face.

“Y-yes.”, she says. Y/N starts once again before adding another finger. Her free hand put the hair out of Selena's face, to see it before.

Her hand starts to work faster when she feels her clenches around her fingers until the Latina's body are shaking underneath her. Y/N watches her face relaxes before opening her eyes to look at her. Y/N smiles at the sight. Selena's catching her breath, and sweats roll down her forehead.

“What a good morning to wake up to.”, Selena voice a bit husky.

“Good morning.”, Y/N properly greets and leans down for a short kiss.

“Indeed, a good morning.”, she smiles.

“Happy birthday.”, Y/N says.

“Again. Thank you.”, Selena chuckles. Y/N woke up twelve midnight just to sing a happy birthday to her and made blew a candle on the small cake, Y/N was proud she made with Roger's help.

“Best gift ever.”, the birthday woman comments on their previous activity.

“It is not a gift, yet.”, Y/N says resting her head on the woman's shoulder as she puts her weight completely on Selena. The Latina doesn't complain. Rather, she wraps her arms around Y/N's body, hugging her.

“I told you not get me anything.”, Selena says.

“I can't help it. It's your day and it is special to me.”, Selena's heart swells with love. Her love for this woman become deeper and deeper each day. She can tell that her relationship with Y/N now is different than what they had when they were young.

“Thank you.”, she kisses her head.

They stayed like that for a few minutes before Y/N gets off her, pulling her up.

“I made a breakfast.”

“Oh, you did?”, Selena says with a tease in her voice.

“Shut up!”, the Latina chuckles. “I can cook.”, Y/N playfully pusher her girlfriend, sending her a glare. Selena tastes it and it is good, and they eat after that.

As what is planned, they watch a movie for awhile while Y/N waits for the dresses to be delivered. Once, it arrives. She forces Selena to take a bath and presents her the dresses she can choose to wear. Once, she settled, and doing her make up. Y/N takes a bath, and does the same after.

“I told you not to do anything for my birthday.”, Selena pouts.

Y/N kisses her pout before sayig, “I know but you only twenty-eight once.”

She knows Selena hates big parties but she only prepared a small one with Selena's friends, and family. They didn't invite anyone but Selena's family and friends from their circle.

“Plus, it's just your family, and close friends.”, Y/N looks at her girlfriend through the mirror, assuring her. She gives a peck on her exposed skin.

After that, she puts Charlotte on her carrier. She puts her on the other side of the car before scooting over to give space for Selena. Rob drives them while Roger is following from behind. The ride is smooth and peaceful, with the radio music playing softly in the background.

After a few minutes, they arrive at the entrance.

“Stay there.”, Y/N gets out with carrier, handing it to Roger, while he hands her a paper bag. She fishes out the blindfold before getting to Selena's side, opening the door. She stops the Latina from getting out.

“Do you trust me?”, she asks.

“I do.”