Chapter 2

Oliver's pov

The problem is she didn't look fine and why would she get ready for school now it's like 3 in the fucking morning.

As I walking into the living room I heard her close the door. She soon came into my view and leaned against the entry frame.

I walked up to her and held her hands in mine and looked in her eyes. She's seems more beautiful than the last time I saw her. From her piercing grey-blue eyes, her pale skin, her unique white hair, to her red lips.

I leaned closer to her, kissing her softly yet passionately. She responded with equal force.

We pulled apart when we we're out of breath. I rest my forehead against hers.

"Why do you have to go to that high school, you've already graduated college," I asked her. I was honestly curious.

"My madre says I have to go, so she knows where I will be half the day," she said. But her mom hasn't been here for 2 months now.

"Come on, skip today. For me, please." I pleaded. Sometimes she needs a break from everything and me being with her is a bonus.

"No, baby. Not today." She said trying to sound serious but her small smile gave her away.

"Fine, but can we at least go back to sleep. It's 3:00 am." I told her while dragging her to her bedroom.

"Okay." She yawned out. She's tired, so am I. Jet lag is a real thing, I better rest.

I opened the door and walked in with her behind me. Her room still looks the same, very plain. Her mom never let her decorate it, the twins crib was at the corner of her room.

You could hear their soft snores. She's a good mum unlike her awful mother, I wasn't too happy to leave the twins in this house but her mother, I don't even think I should call her that, hasn't been here in 2 months so that's a relief.

It's a small room but she knows how to make it work. It must be uncomfortable here.

She walked past me and sat on the bed. "The bathroom is down the hall," she said. I still haven't forgotten about her being upset but I'll talk to her about it later.

"Okay." I said taking a toothbrush, face towel and shorts out of my suitcase. I can at least wash my face before bed. I closed the door on my way out.

Yong's pov

He left my room 5 minutes ago and now I'm laying in bed with the cover wrapped around me.

I should tell him what I thinking about but not right now. I wanna sleep now.

I was barely conscious when I heard the door open and close then soft footsteps. The bed dipped, I opened my eyes slightly to see Oliver pulling the cover over himself.

I closed my eyes when he turned to look at me. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist and a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight, love." He whispered. I welcomed sleep with a smile on my face.

-------------------------------------
5:30 am

I opened my eyes to see Oliver's bare chest. Woah! I looked up to see his face, when did he get here then the memories of earlier today started to replay in my mind.

Right, well I need to get ready for school. I checked the time on my phone, 5:35 am, that's better than last time. Last time I woke up at about 4:30 am so, yay me!

I took a good 5 more minutes to pry Oli's arms from my waist and get out of bed. I kissed his cheek then walked out of my room to the bathroom.

Did my morning routine, take a nice cold shower with my favourite shower gel. I don't know the brand but it smells amazing, Lemon, mint and strawberries.