Chapter 14

We were driving in comfortable silence. Oliver was driving fast but not enough to put me and the twins in danger.

"I want another one." Oliver broke the silence and turned to me with a smile on his face.

I looked at him. I was confused, he wants what?

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Another what?"

"Another baby, duh." He bluntly stated. I bursted laughing but not loud enough to wake the twins.

I turned to look at him after my fit of laughter to see him with a serious expression on his face.

"Oh... you're serious?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and faced the road.

"Of course I'm serious. I love the twins and they will love having a sibling. A brother or a sister or both." He looked like he was daydreaming.

"Unless you'll be the one carrying the baby for nine months then pushing it out your vagina. Then no, not now at least." I stated.

Don't get me wrong. I love kids, my ones specifically. I know how to make some beautiful babies but not right now.

"And the twins aren't even a year old yet and you want another. Plus I'm still 16." I explained.

"17 in February. Which is next month. Please, baby. I know the twins are 9 months old but by the time you give birth they'll already be one." He asked. I sighed.

"Tesoro, are you sure you're not just looking for an excuse to have sex with me?" I questioned. It's been a while.

"I mean it's been a while since I've gotten laid. The last time was before you ran off not knowing you were pregnant. That was over a year ago. Can we resume where we stopped?" He smirked.

I hoped he couldn't see me cause I probably looked like a tomato. Oliver is many things but the one thing you can guarantee is his loyalty. To me.

I believe him, and that's one of the many reasons I love him. "We can but not right now. Sorry, Olive."

We stopped a few blocks from the property. He then turned to me and smashed his lips on mine, catching me off guard.

He lifted me over the console and onto his lap. He gripped my waist as if I would dissappear at any moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck and one of my hands into his soft hair.

His tongue slipped on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. I tugged his hair earning a groan from him, I smirked against his lips.

I feel something poking my thigh as he started to trail kisses down my neck. If he leaves a fucking hickey or two, I'll kill him. I'm tired of covering that shit up so my family doesn't see. "Looks like Oliver Jr. is getting excited down there." I said in a breathy moan.

He chuckled lightly, his hands slipping into the hoodie a changed into and squeezed my boobs. "I wish I could fuck you right here, right now. So hard you'll won't be able to walk for a week." He groan as I placed my hand on his hard length.

"I wish I could take care of that for you but I've gotta go." I innocently smiled at him, opening the door and getting off his lap. He looked irritated.

"Fuck. You know I hate when you do that." He glared at me. I smirked.

"사랑해. And tell the twins I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye." I said giving him a soft kiss then pulling back before I started the rest of the distance home.

(Saranghae. Meaning: I love you)

"저도 사랑해." He shouted back.

(Jeodo Saranghae.  Meaning: I love you too.)