Chapter 4

Fernando's POV

Yesterday Papa told us our little sister, Yong (Cordelia is what we call her) was found.

I'm personally hoping it is her but I shouldn't get my hopes up. In the past people have lied to us about finding her just to get the reward money and of course they ended up in their graves.

Rodriguez just doesn't look like he cares, I fear he's given up hope and is tired of people lying about finding her. He maybe thinks this is another dead end.

We're now walking to the school entrance of the school she goes to. The lady, Laverna, that we talked to earlier said we should wait for them in the reception area.

The receptionist was very nice, so nice that it was getting annoying. We've been waiting here for about 5+ minutes then all of a sudden a girl walked in or more like ran in here.

She was about 5'6 (Sorry but I don't know about the foots or inches so... ). She had white hair but you could see the strips of black hair she was trying to hide.

She had beautiful blue-gray eye's and she really has a good taste in fashion with the outfit she's wearing. She looks like young Cordelia but older.

She looked around the room confused then she looked at us. She looked like she knew who we were but couldn't recognise us.

"Uh... Verna. Can I call you that?... where is my Papa and who the hell are those two?" She turned back and asked Laverna. I was slightly hurt that she couldn't remember us but quickly hid it.

"These two men are your older brothers, sorry lovey, your father couldn't make it but they'll take you home." Laverna said.

"How do we even know she's our sister?!" Rodriguez shouted.

"Excuse me?! How do I know you're not lying and are trying to kidnap me?! Wait... Roddy?!!" She said confused and walked closer to him.

She squinted her eye's, examining his face and brought her hand up to his face. Realisation appeared in her eyes and tears filled her eyes.

"Is that you, Roddy?" She asked almost in a whisper. He looked carefully at her face and then shock appeared on his face which was quickly replaced with happiness.

"Cordy??!!!" He rapped his arms around her and hugged her like she could disappear at any moment. I feel left out but I'm sure we still have time to catch up.

They let each other go and were smiling with tears streaming down their faces.

"Thank you for finding her," I told Laverna. "We should probably go."

"Very well," she said.

We started walking to the exit and when we were out of the school Yong spoke.

"Ugh!... I forgot my bag in class, can I get it real quick?" She asked.

"Sure but quickly," I told her.

She ran into the school while we waited for her.

Yong's POV

I can't believe it, my brothers found me. But I mustn't let my guard down, they might have changed.

I ran into the school and to my French class.

"Goodbye Madame Felis, you won't see me ever again. I'll miss you," I said in French hugging her. She rapped her arms around me.

"What??!! You're leaving me. You're the only student I tolerate," she said looking sad and I laughed a little.

"Yeah, I'm going to live in another country. Au revoir." I said letting her go and grabbed my backpack and walked out the door.