Chapter 8

"Crying is for the weak, Yong," mother stated. "It's a sign of weakness."

"But mother, I just killed him, he's dead!" I cried with the gun still in my hands. The man layed lifeless on the cold ground in a pool of his own blood.

"So what? He's not important, child. What's important is that you train very hard so you can become the world's most feared and deadliest assassin." She spoke way too sweetly.

"But mother he was important. He had a family, a wife, a daughter and a son on the way. Now he doesn't get to meet him!" I cried and dropped the gun. I dropped to the ground and hugged my legs to my chest silently crying into them.

"You don't learn about your prisoners lives, you only torture and kill. For you being so unprofessional about this, I'll let Dimitri have his fun with you." And with that she walked out and closed the door.

I was too sad and shaken to even react on what she had said but in my head I was screaming for her to not tell Dimitri and thinking about the man I just killed.

That night her boyfriend, Dimitri, beat the living shit out of me. I was literally black and blue, from my legs to my head. I was covered in my blood as well, he really did have fun.

I was only 5 years old when I first killed someone, my mother forced me too. She wanted me to be 'mommy's little assassin' and she got what she wanted. I slept beaten and hungry that night.

Oh, who am I kidding. I didn't sleep that night, his face when he begged for me to not pull the trigger always haunts me. And what still haunts me till this day is his face when he knew he shouldn't fight the inevitable.

Defeat.

It was written all over his face. The last thing he said before he died was to do it and get it over with, he'd rather die in the hands of me then an absolutely evil person that would have tortured him for days.

His name was Tyler Jacobson. He was 37 and told the best stories about him and his family. They didn't give his family his body after he died but I pulled some strings and got it sent to them.

Mother and Dimitri found out and I got another round of punishments but I didn't care. I even did a mini funeral for him in the institution, everyone thought I was insane for that.

But other then that mother was proud of me. She said, I quote, "Not only only did I kill him at the age of 5 but you managed to shot him between his eyes. I'm telling you, darling. You were born for this and you're a natural with a gun in your hands."

I woke up to another nightmare but luckily I didn't scream otherwise I would've woken up Mira like yesterday.

I calmed down and take my phone from the night stand and check the time. It's 4 a.m. Not too bad. I got out of bed and changed into my gym clothes to go workout in the indoor gym they have.

I walk out my room and walk towards the gym, luckily no one is here yet. I start with a few stretches then go towards the treadmill.

I run for an hour then go towards the weights. I lifted a few weights for 30 minutes after that I go to the punching bag.

I wrap my hands with the tape thingy then start punching and kicking the bag. (A/N: I have no idea what that tape thing is called)

I let all the emotions I've been bottling up out with every punch and kick. I decided to stop after a while, I check the time to see that it's 6:30. I take my bottle, towel and phone and walk out the gym.

Just as I walked out the gym, Fernando, Rodriguez and Alexander walk in.

"Morning, sorellina," Fernando and Rodriguez greeted me.