Chapter 15

Mira was gripping her seat while I was laughing my ass off at her expression.  The directions to the school were in the GPS.

"Oh, dear Lord! Lia! Slow the the fuck down! I don't wanna die yet!" She glared at me as I continued laughing.

Alejandro caught up, he had Alexander, Roberto and Ethan in his car. He was getting ahead but I wasn't going to let him win.

I found a shortcut on the GPS that could hopefully get me there in 5 minutes. I drove the car in another direction from the others and speed through the new route.

Mira gave me a questioning look which I ignored. In now time we were pulling up in the school parking, Mira still looked shaken.

"I'm never going to let you drive while I'm in the car again! I almost died!" She said dramatically and clutched her heart. Drama queen.

People were looking curiously in our direction and I found myself very confused. "Why are people staring? We haven't even gotten out the car yet."

"Oh. Our brothers are really popular and I'm known as 'Romano's sister'." She rolled her eyes and got out the car.

I followed her out, locking the doors. I looked at her sympathetically, she should be known as her own person but because of our brothers she doesn't get that freedom.

Mira is an amazing pianist, violinist and cellist. Yeah, she loves instruments and she's a great dancer. Ballet. She has many different talents that she's good at but won't be recognised for them. 

Only recognised as a Romano sister. We walked in the big school, it was much bigger than the last one I studied in. It was more like a palace than a school. People were staring and whispering but I ignored them.

We walked to the reception area to get my schedule...

Class schedule - Senior year

1st - English
2nd - AP Maths
3rd - Italian
Break
4th - Business Studies
5th - Study
6th - Visual Art

If you're wondering why I'm in Senior year when I'm only 16. Fernando checked the grade I was in my last school and he was impressed. I can't tell anyone I already graduated.

Mira and I had all subjects together except AP Maths and English. She showed me where my English class was and left towards hers.

It was already late and the bell rang 20 minutes ago but better to be late than never. I kicked the door open and the teacher glared at me as I walked in.

"New?" He asked.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Well, I'm Mr Corelli. Introduce yourself to the class."

I turned to face the class. "Hi. My name is Yong Cordelia Romano. My family calls me Cordelia." I greeted them. There were gasps heard and Mr Corelli's eyes widened.

He cleared his throat, "P-please sit d-down."

I walked to towards the an empty seat in the back. I put my head down as soon as I sat down but some dumb motherfuck thought it was a good idea to move next to me to pester me.

He tried talking to me and even tried touching me. Not that way. You'd think he'd get the hint until I finally snapped.

"Go fuck yourself! I don't wanna talk, I have a boyfriend!" I nearly strangled him. So irritating.