Chapter 9

2 a.m. the next day...

I heard my burner phone vibrating inside the nightstand beside my bed.

I opened the draw and pulled it out to answer.

"여보 세 요" I answered.

(Hello)

"Hello, is this Crimson Rose," a voice with an accent spoke. American.

"Speaking," I answered. That's what they called me, Crimson Rose. They have no idea that it's a woman, they assume it's a man who just has an obsession with craving roses into his victims skin.

The burner phone allowed me to sound completely different from the other persons point of view. Deeper, more masculine. It always for enemy to never suspect a woman to be their fall.

"I have a mission for you. I need you to find me a man named André Smith, he owes me 5 million dollars and I've given him multiple chances in th past. Find him and if he doesn't pay, kill him." He explained.

"Done. Do you have any idea what country he's in at the moment?" I asked.

"He's said to be having a house warming party in Rome, Italy in a few days. When you get the job done, one of my men will give you your money. You'll know who it is when you spot him." He hung up.

Well, it been a while since I've gone on a mission. I can't wait.

Let me do a bit of late night research.

------------------------------------------

4:30 a.m.

Okay, here's the information I've got so far.

André Smith:

- 29 year old, entrepreneur
- place of birth, England, Manchester
- owner of FINANCE CHANCES
- engaged to Fiona Santiago
- a cheater, r*pist, p*dioph*le
- Moved to Rome, Italy recently
- Has a house warming on Friday
- has multiple debts still needing to be payed

This guy is a disgusting human being. He is definitely worth it. Well, today's Wednesday so I have to wait.

I think the best way to get to him is seduction. Also got his type in women. Petite, young, shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes.

Anyway,  I better go for my morning run today. I took a black sports bra and leggings with a pair of black and white takkies out of my closet.

I tied my hair into a ponytail and took my phone and began walking downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to find a water bottle and found one.

When I finished filling it up with cold water, I walked out the door.

I started my run, I was going to run in the large property.

30 minutes later I got a call from my brother, Rodriguez.

"여보 세 요" I answered, out of breath.

"Where are you? You're not in your room or in the gym. Why are you out of breath?" He asked. Wow. Is he worried?

"I'm just out for a run. I'm still in the property though, I can see the mansion from here so I'll be right there." I answered.

"Oh. Okay. But tell one of us next time, okay." He sounds relieved.

"Will do. See ya." I hung up.

--------------------------------------------

I showered, we had breakfast and I chilled with the siblings that tolerate me. We had lunch, I fixed up some of my injuries and called Oliver to finally see and hear my babies. They aren't even 1 yet and they have to not have me around. They are 9 months old.

I miss them.

Anyway, it's evening now and the family is expected to be here soon. That's when the doorbell rang.

We were in the living room and we stood up to greet everyone. Papa or Appa, I really need to know what to call him, opened the door.

A elder woman rushed inside, she has tanned skin, jet black mid back length hair and green eyes. She has wrinkles but not enough to think she's elderly. She wasn't thin but rather curvy. She is probably in her 40s or 50s.

"Where's my granddaughter?! Where is she-" she froze when she saw me. Her eyes watered and her hand came up to her face, her eyes shone with longing, sadness and joy.

She was my grandmother, my Nona, my halmeoni. She looks much younger than a normal Nona.

All of a sudden I was engulfed in a bear hug worthy of crushing bones. She might be small but she packs a lot of strength.

"I missed you so much, bambina." She said through tears.

She pulled back and looked at me with a smile. It was so beautiful, what kind of smile was it. I've seen it before.

Oh! It's love. She smiled lovingly at me? Why me?

"What happened to your eyebrows and lashes? Weren't they white too?" She questioned.

"I just think it looks more natural black, people stare. Don't worry though, it's mascara and an eyebrow pencil." I smiled.

"If it's what you want. I personally think you make a bold statement with your natural look." She sighed. She's right and I do like my natural look. Maybe I can go to school like that. Natural, bare faced.

Time to meet the rest of the family.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in so long. And some slight changes to the book but I'll make sure to try and update regularly, maybe once or twice a month or more. I'm really sorry again. I just wanted to update before school started again. And thanks for the reads. And please comment and vote.

Much love 😘