3) getting kids part 2

Lucas pov
We see two younger kids playing with blocks. Riley sits on a chair and I sit on the floor. "Hi. I'm Lucas. What are your names?" I say to the little kids. "I'm Zack. And this is my sister Zoey. We're twins!" Zack says. "I'm Riley. How old are you?" Riley asks the two. They each hold up 6 fingers. "We're this many." Zoey says with a smile. "Well, would you like to come home with us for a project?" I say hopeful. "Yay!" They scream and jump into my arms. "This is your little sister, Alexis. She's sleepy though. How about we go find you older siblings?" Riley asks with a smile. "Ok!" They say. As we walk through the agency I see this boy playing video games and a girl watching. Must be his sister. "Hey I'm Lucas. That over there is Riley, the little boy is zack and the little girl is Zoey. The baby is Alexis. So what are your names?" I ask the two. "I'm Samantha." The girl says. "And I'm luke." The boy says. "are you siblings?" I ask. "Yes." They reply."twins?" Riley asks. "No. I'm a year older. So I remember our parents a bit more. We got dropped here 5 years ago. I'm 14 and she's 13." Luke explains. "Way to go on Luke." Samantha says while rolling her eyes. "Would you guys like to come live with us for a while? It's for a school project. For now." I say. "Ok. Sounds good." They say. "Do you want us to help the little ones get their stuff while you do the paperwork?" Luke asks. "Yes please." Riley replies. "We got the baby though. She's my daughter.""Ok." The older kids reply. "Meet us by the front desk in 20 minutes" I say. As we walk towards the desk Riley says " this will be interesting." "Totally" I smile. "Hey listen, I'm going to use the restroom. Can you watch Alexis for a few minutes?" She asks. "Of course." I start signing the paperwork as she walks away.
-------5 minutes later----------------
"I'm back." I hear Riley say. "Hi" I say. "You have to sign the papers. I'm already done." I hand her the papers. "Ok." Riley starts to sign the papers as I play with Alexis.
-----------5 more minutes-----------
"Done." She says. Riley starts to get up. "wait." I say. "What is it?" Riley asks sitting back down. "Will you tell me now?" I ask. "No. Not..... yet." She responds. Not yet? Better than last time I asked. We walk up to the front desk to hand in the papers. "So you are Lucas friar and Riley Matthews?" The receptionist asks. "Yes." We reply and show her our license. I am now a father to 4 amazing kids and Riley is a mother to 5. I just wish she would tell me who Alexis' father is. We get the keys to our new house and car seats for the little ones. Of course Samantha and Luke complained about having to sit in the way back of the car but they lived. We pulled into the parking garage and I turned around "lets go home." We all jump out of the car.

A/N
Ok?