33) never assume

(A/N imagine it's Samantha. Not riley. Unless you see them looking the same.)

Riley's pov
I walk in to find chaos. Furniture flipped over. Splattered material was all over the walls. "This is your falt! You made her mad! You made her-" Luke stopped yelling at Lucas. "Hey mom."
I stand there in shock of the messy apartment. "I was only gone for an hour! What the hell happened?!" Motherly instinct kicks in. " Where are they?" Luke says nothing. "Lucas I swear to god tell me where they are!"
"Gone. I don't know where they are." That's when my phone rang. "Hello?" I panickly yelled into the phone glaring at Lucas. "I have 3 girls looking for their mother." I breathe a sigh of relief. "Charlie."
"How'd ya know?" I could practically see the smirk on his face. And the distane on Lucas's.
"So I should just come back to the music store?" I ask in a frenzy.
"Yeah. See you in a bit."
With that the conversation ended.
"You better hope to god that when I get back i don't want to know what happened. " Taking a deep breathe I say, "I swear to god all this better be cleaned up when I get back or else!" With that and a slam of the door I am headed back to the music store.
Around a half an hour later.
I arrive at the music store to find Sam and the little girls looking at pink violins. "Oh thank god! What are you doing here! I assumed you were at home!" I practically yelled.
"Oh mom. You should never assume. Didn't dad teach you that?" Samantha spat at me. The first time she calls Lucas dad it's out of spite. Great. "Look i don't give a shit about Lucas. He's an ass. So I left. The girls followed me as I followed you. Then when you got here you stopped. We walked in and then your gone. My phone died  we're lost. Easy as that."
"Look. Im just glad your okay. Lets go home." Taking amandas and zoeys hands we leaves the music store.
the next day around dinner
"I was always by his side but its never enough......" Samantha sang exiting her room. "What was that song you were singing?" I ask. "Oh it a this awesome song by an artist named molly music. The song is called my first love. Its pretty popular lately." Samantha explains. "Lets go out." Maya says bursting in the door. She didn't have to tell me twice.

()()()()()()()()()))(()())()((()(()()@&@
I know this is a stupid ass chapter but whatever. Hope you at least semi-enjoyed