28) love dies

Riley's pov

Pulling away from Lucas the woman said,"Hey baby. Who are these people? Your brothers and sisters?" She seams like a dimwit. Pushing past Lucas she came into the apartment and came near Zack. "Hi. I'm Lily. I might be your new sister." The woman-Lily- said in a baby voice. "MOMMY!" Zack came running over to me. "Okay! That's it! Who are you and why are you here!!??!?" I stand up and yell. Lucas has a face of fear. I knew he did something days ago. Something he regretted. Something to do with this woman that showed up at my home. "Oh. You don't know? Lucas and I spent the night together. We connected. We're together." She spat at me. "Kids go to your rooms. Now." They all ran off. "Lucas? What is she talking about?" I ask afraid of what will come next. "I...I got drunk...and uh.... Woke up in a hotel next to her... And lied to you, to everyone, about where I was...." He stutters. "I loved you Lucas..." I say as a few tears fall, turning on my heals and walked into my room, locking the door behind me.

A/N  PLEASE READ
I know multiple updates this week! And I know they are extremely short but I really wanted there to be cliffhangers and I don't know why. So that's that. Now, if your name is lily or Victoria or ANY name I have used I think your names are lovely. I don't mean to make it sound as a bad thing, the ones that are used as the antagonists, because they are the best thing in the world! I needed names and was watching tv and took character's names and someone's name that I know. I love all the names I chose, by myself. Even the ones from the shows bmw and gmw! Thank you so much for reading my story! Happy Labor Day everyone! (If you live in the U.S.) 😘😈😊😀🇺🇸 you guys are the best! Enjoy your week!