Prologue

"Hi love, how are you there?" My father asked through video chat.

"Never been bad dad. You know I have never been here, yet you want me to take my highschool here" I said together with my annoyed look. It's not that I don't like it here, it's just that I have been deceived many times in this place, maybe because, they thought I was clueless in every situations. Like buying something, they always take advantage of me by giving me double or triple price. And there's nothing I could do about it. I didn't want to waste my time on them. I can't go somewhere without mom or her secretary because of that. So you can't blame me.

"Come on honey I'm sure you'll like it there. You know when I first lived there-"

"Yeah yeah you didn't like it first but as you lived here longer you start worshipping it whatsoever. You told me that a thousand times" I stated getting mad but acting calm. I'm not mad at dad though, he doesn't understand. And whatever argument I do, I know that his desire of me studying here will always be first.

"Fine. I will tell you my story next time" Really dad?

"Good luck with your first day of school love. I hope your don't make enemies before friends. Bye Sweetie!" He ended the call.

Wow. What a nice way to wish me luck dad.

I prepared everything I need in school. I asked mom's secretary for that. Weeks flew so fast that I just found myself in my bed in the middle of the night feeling nervous about the first day of school tomorrow.

And just like a snap, It was the day.