Chapter 4

We are now gathered at Gong Cha together with the Student Councils. There are 14 of us but only 10 of us are here because others are late.

"I would like to congratulate all of you guys, you did well and I know you will do more well done jobs in the future." Pres Katy stated.

"Yeah, congratulations y'all, deserve much." Eya replied. "Cheers!"

All of us raised our glass and shouted "Cheers." Eya was infront of me together with our President. So the vacant seat were beside me. Minute later of getting to know each other, the late comers arrived.

"Oh si Vice nalang kulang." One of the peace officer said actively. It was that nosy guy, friend of chester. Speaking of, did he won? I haven't seen him since that night, I wanted to apologize for ruining his plan.

"Sorry I'm late." And there he was, looking so fine just by simply walking towards us.

"It's okay Drake, have a seat." Pres said while pointing at the empty chair beside me. He took a sit casually, didn't even made a single glance to whoever.

"So, by tomorrow is gagawa lang tayo ng very short script as a thank you speech for choosing us. And might as well mag paplano na tayo for the upcoming events. For now, let us enjoy and celebrate muna." Said by pres. Pres katy is so kind. When I first met her, she made sure that I wasn't left out by the group especially in meetings. Even when Eya was there, she couldn't really be with me because of the assigned tasks for her. So Press was there, we became friends. All of them were now talking casually already, most of them were extrovert. Especially Eya and that nosy guy, Wyatt I think, everybody calls him by that.

"Yamyam gusto mo?" Why did Eya had to offer me her chicken fillet so loudly? Now all the Attention's on me.

I look at her with tension in my eyes. As I get her chicken fillet. Some started doing their own chika but some were still eyeing on us.

"Cute naman ng nickname mo haha Yamyam." The Wyatt guy said.

"Yeah, ang expensive din your name, yacht." They laughed as they heard me said that. Including Wyatt.

"Ang tahimik mo pero may mga banat karin ah, palaban. Bagay kayo Mr.VicePres, silent but deadly." He teased his friend.

Chester made a deadly look towards his friend, looks like stating that he didn't enjoy any of the things he said.

"Sabi ko nga kakain na lang ako." Wyatt started getting his utensils as he started to cut his chicken.

"Oh drake, stop being killjoy. Tumahimik tuloy ang maingay." Pres laughed. They looked like they were close because of how casual she is. Of course, they were both grade 12.

"I'm not being killjoy Kate, I just want to eat peacefully." He said as a response. Now I could say he's really scary, you can't even joke at him. I wonder how I survived that night being so talkative around him.

The chikas never stopped as an hour passed by, we were now done talking. We were now outside the restaurant, ready to go home.

"Maia yamyam my love, may kasabay ka ba? Pinapatawag nako sa house may emergency daw." Eya hugged me to comfort me.

"It's okay Eya, go. It's an emergency." I laughed because she looked so cute looking worried that I might go home alone.

"Sigurado ka?" She gave me a puppy eyes.

"Of course naman. I'm an independent woman kaya." I showed him my muscle as a joke.

Pres Katy suddenly talked. "Hatid na namin si yamyam mo."

"No thanks pres. I can go home alone naman." I said, I was shy to bother any of them by taking me home. Manong Lito was out of town to visit his sick father, so I told my mom that I could handle it since there's taxi and grab naman. "Mag g-grab na lang ako."