Chapter 3

"To what floor?" I asked since I was closer to the buttons

"Third." He coldly answered in his hot voice.

Since we were going to the same floor, I didn't had to tap other floors. *Ting*

He then started walking out the elevator while I was still in it. I'm scared wtf, just few lights were on because school was about to close. Ugh! I don't have a choice!

"Umm excuse me" I shouted to the guy as I stepped my feet out.

He turned around and raised a brow, it's his way of asking 'What?'

"Are you heading to the Stem sections?" I cutely asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Do you mind... if I walk with you towards it?" I awkwardly said.

He looked confused and annoyed at the same time. "Do what you want." He turned his back and started walking again.

I ran towards him. but he had a long legs so I was just behind him catching up.

Since nothing was making noise besides our footsteps, I started talking because I didn't wanna be rude. "Are you a grade 11 student?" I asked in a friendly tone.

"12." He shortly answered.

"Oh. from what strand?" It got me curious.

It took him 5 seconds to answer. "Humms."

"What are you doing here the-"

"You're here" He cut off while looking at the sign written '11-Stem'.

"O-okay thank you." I thanked.

He then started walking straight and as he kept walking, the sound of the footsteps he's making started to have low volume which got me thinking of me being alone here. So I putted aside my dignity and called him again.
"Ch-chester!"

The fuck did that came from? I mean, I didn't knew what to call him.

He stopped and low key breathed a heavy sigh  then he turned around and raised both his eyebrows, looking curious on maybe where did I get his name from.

"Could you please wait? I... I'm afraid?" How did that sentence came out from my f-ing mouth?? I am not afraid of the dark. Well in this school hallway with no one else but us at almost 7 pm, I am. Duh!

"You don't know?" He asked.

"I mean yeah. I am" Dang, this man has high blood pressure.

He then looked at me looking so irritated while looking at his watch then me.

I quickly looked for my key to open my locker, and immediately get the USB then ran towards him again. We kept walking until we have reached '12-Humms'.

"What are we going to do here?" I asked, sounding confuse because he was just standing outside their locker. Looks like tons of things running in his mind.

He putted something outside the locker, like some sort of sticker with something written on it but I cannot read it because it was dark.

"You mean, what am I doing here? You just came with me."

"Y-yeah." Cold. "So... what are we- I I mean... what are you do-"

He didn't let me finish my sentence as he covered my mouth with his right hand. I was about to remove his hands on me when I heard footsteps and saw flashlight leading to us.

He then grabbed my hands to hide in the small space between the locker and the trashcan. Iww.

"Can we please hide somewhere else?" I asked in a whispered tone. "It smells... ugh!"