Chapter 1

"Okay mahal, it's time." Looks like my mom is the one who will study because of her excitement.

I left out a heavy sigh "Yeah. It's not like I have a choice anyways."

"You can do it mahal, go show them that you are not dumb and clueless. Give them the first impression." My mom stated almost shouting because of excitement.

Mom asked Manong Lito to drive me to school. Then, our driver stopped infront of our school gate.

While I was appreciating the beauty of the university, of course, someone has to ruin it.

"Hi! Grade 11 ka?" The looking active and pink girl asked. The girl has the vibe of 'Jolly' whatsoever.

"Hello I'm Zamaia. Yes, I am a grade 11 student" I stated. I introduced myself first so she would introduce herself then. I find it rude to just talk out of nowhere with strangers without introducing first.

"Oh, nice to meet you. Ako si Eya. Pwedeng sumabay sayo? Nasa loob na kasi kaybigan ko. Ayokong maglakad mag-isa" She sounded so friendly. I don't like this kind of people but I don't know why I just find myself now walking with her in the hallway.

"Anong strand ka pala dzai?" d-dzai? really?

"I took Stem strand. What's yours?"

"Stem? Medics course or engineering? Kapag engineering, paniguradong magaling ka sa math, paturo ha. Stem rin ako, Gusto ko mag dentist" She said loudly as if she is talking to someone miles away.

We were still walking in the hallway. It was huge.

"No. Not engineering. I'm also not capable of doing math. I am going with medicine, just not quite sure what kind of medical job yet." I said with the opposite tone of voice of her as I placed my hand on the strap of my backpack.

"Ahh. Siguro matalino ka sa science no?"

"It doesn't mean like that. Yes, I took stem but I'm not really good at any subject in the said strand." I cleared.

"Sa bagay. Ako nga nakasurvive lang sa kopya pero nag stem." she said. By how she looks, I don't think so. She may be pinkish... talkative naive girl, but I just have this gut feeling that she is smart.

"Dito na yung stem, tingnan natin sections natin." We stoppe

Every strand has 3 sections. We started finding names in the Stem C. And my name's not there, same as Eya. We tried Stem B, but not either. Only to find out we were at Stem A, the star section. I knew she was smart.

We entered the huge room. The floor is tiles, the wall are all white. Together with the 2 white boards. Tables and chairs were made of wood, and the color of it is original. It was also air-conditioned. I think 3 aircon? It looks exactly like my room in states.

"Hoy tanga!" the chinita girl with the short hair called.

"Oy! Dito ka rin?" Eya answered yelling.

She grabbed my arms to walk towards that chinita girl.

"Malamang. Nakikita mo naman ako diba?"
The girl then rolled her eyes sarcastically as she followed it with a chuckle. I saw her eyes focused on me, she was smiling but looking confused while she also look at Eya.

"Nga pala, eto si Zamaia. Simula ngayon sasama na siya sa atin nina Rocky."

H-huh? We were friends? okay... since I can't see myself being a loner again. Fine. Who's rocky tho?

"Hi Zamaia. I am Reena" she offered me her cute little hands together with a genuine smile.

"Hello Reena. Zamaia" I shook hands with her.