Chapter 8

I felt my soul left my body when I felt hands tapping my shoulders.

"Okay ka lang?" Reena asked worriedly.

"H-huh? Y-yeah I'm fine."

"You don't look fine." My guy classmate interfered.

"Oo nga. Kanina pa kita kinakausap, san ba lumilipad yang utak mo?" Eya laughed.

"Really guys. I'm fine." I replied. I wanna tell them what happened, but I don't wanna embarrass myself that I got dumped by my so called 'Crush'.

-------

Walking to the AVR, I feel nervous. I will see him again. As of the moment, I think I just want to burry myself from the humilliation and pain I felt.

There were already starting the meeting when I entered. I was so bothered that I realized I walked so slow. Pres and others were busy discussing, some turned their heads and greet me a smile.

"The university's anniversary is near. Let's tuckle about the foundation week's events." Coming from Pres. "As usual, let us never forget the booths, prices from some games and contest, we provide all of that, from our own contribution and the school's finance."

I think Pres is so done of giving suggestions almost all by herself. If it would based on what is right, the vice should also suggest moreBut since he's just there looking so annoyed while yawning. I'll just speak. "Ok, so we write down what are the chosen booths so we would know what are the materials needed and could already estimate the contribution of each fairly right?"

Pres sigh in relief that someone finally talk back. "Yep. Common ones are Wedding booth, Jail booth...?"

"Horror booth, kissing booth, confession booth" Charlotte, one of the representative continued.

"Pati Blind date." Eya said, almost yelling.

"Yeah. As long as we can, why not?"

They all gave their opinion about booths. We need to have more booth because there are many students here.

As they were all talking while sharing their laughs, someone has decided to talk. "Cliché". From the guy with poker face. As usual.

" Oh wow. Look at this. Our beloving vice president had finally gain all to voice out his opinion." Pres smiled sarcastically.

The attention were in his, while he's just showing his IDGAF looks.

"Cliché you said? What are the lovely suggestions Mr. Reyes? Please do tell"

"Nothing." He said.

They all showed annoyance and boringness as they heard nothing from the bida-bida. Jk.

"Nothing that might interest you. Cuz it's not something common in every gatherings."

"Rare huh" Eya chuckled. She straightened her back and faked a cough when Chester gazed at her side. "E-eh kaya nga feeling ko maganda suggestion ni VP, Pres. K-kasi...h-hindi nga daw common. Mali, tingin ko talaga matalino to sya, este..." She left out a heavy sigh. "Matalino pala talaga." She whispered to herself.

I had known Eya for being an unbothered queen. She'd have the universe be against her, yet she still wouldn't notice, or would she make it obvious. But seeing her with this reaction, I knew this guy were something else.

"Voice out mo na lang" Suggested by Katy.

Chester did voice out his plans. And to my surprise, it was good and smart. He explained everything that kept on bothering him. He organized, and suggested new brilliant idea. Still, even with the intellectual capacity he has, he stated that all with an intimidating poker face. His look screams 'I'm done', and 'How could you not know about this?'