Chapter 5

The guy shouted with the furious looks on his face.

I am so speechless because I was clueless. What did I do? Why is this guy so mad that he could kill me with his looks. I didn't know What to do, he was just squeezing my arm so hard, waiting for an answer. But he received nothing, not even a word came out from my mouth. At this moment I was just praying in my mind because I didn't know what I'd do after this embarrassing moment, we caught the other student's attention that they stopped from what they are doing just to look at us. I was about to reply when suddenly someone started talking.

"How did you get in here?" Coming from the cold tone, it was Chester. "You're not in your uniform." He stated. Did he knew this guy?

"Mind your own fucking business." He said, then his eyes went on me again. This time, it seems like he started scanning my face, it took him time when the expression of his face changed from being furious to a sudden realization. His grips on my arms untitighten. And seems like I wasn't the only one to have noticed that.

"Yeah. Wrong person, again." He started walking forward while his hands were on the side pocket of his school pants. He started clapping his hands as if he was amuse by what the guy have decided. "Wow... up till now, you never failed to amaze me by your acts Mr. Matheo Garcia." Math-matheo? Wait... the actual fudge?! he was the guy I met that night, the guy who suddenly appear out of nowhere to blabber some things. "It was long ago when I adviced you to consult to an Opthalmologist. Still hard headed a always huh?" he smirked.

The guy sighted as he flew his eyes to the guys who is taking "Still interfering as always huh?" The guy talked back. "As far as I remember, you are the one who badly needs an eyeglasses, Mr. NerDrake. You just can't stop yourself from interfering don't you? Since then, up till now, it's always your cup of tea to mind other's businesses. You're still a damn hindrance to anyone." And that's when he just clicked the bomb. Chester was ready to attack him when Katy held his hands and raised her brow on him.

The guy smirked when he found out that he had just did something that bothered chester.

He left out a heavy sighed. "I will let this go for now. You're halfway to walk out of this school so I'd give this to you once." said Chester

That was his last words before he walk away. Katy looked at Matheo and sighed. "He's okay." She assured.

"I don't give a fuck." He rolled his eyes.

"Math! Until when are you gonna act like this?"

The Math looked at her, but just started walking away.

A smile of disappointment appeared in her face while thinking of something. After a few secs, she looked at me and gave me an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry you had to witness that. And I apologize on behalf of him, he just tends to mistaken people for someone." She said as if there was a memory that she recalled. "Are you okay? Masakit ba kamay mo?" She asked worriedly.

"No Katy, it's okay, my arms..." I looked at my arms and saw a forms of finger shaped deepen in my skin that it became red. He held me so tight. "It's... Its fine." I looked at her and gave her a forced assuring smile.

She gently held my arms with a worried look on her face. She started rubbing it gently and apologized non stop.

All of us student council are now in the AVR, discusisng for the upcoming event and preparing for our speech. I was organizing our plan in the binder when Eya suddenly whispered out of nowhere "Ok ka lang?" She asked. Maybe she heard the news already, words do spread faster. I gave her a thumbs up to let her know that I am okay. But my arms aren't, they still hurt. Katy offered me to go check my arms in the clinic but I said It was nothing serious.