Chapter 11

"I'm sorry what? He's not coming?" Katy asked me.

"He left me this roses yesterday, he said he will just be a little late."

"Really?" Katy reacted.

I don't know, but looking at Pres Katy, she seemed worried.

Cathaleya:

Yamyam, di ako makapunta now. I'm not feeling well talaga. Try ko mag attend bukas. Pasabi na lang rin kay Pres. Huhuhu.

You: Copy. Get well soon, di mo na mawiwitness kiligan sa Wedding booth.

Cathaleya:

Kaya nga e, hayst. Video mo na lang. Hahahaha!

You:
Lol.

"Katy, Eya said she's not feeling well. She can't come here today. She'll try tomorrow raw." I told Katy.

She gave an assuring smile, but still can't get off that worried look on her face. "Sure, tell her to rest and get well soon."

"Yeah, I already did... Are you... okay?" I asked, concern.

She widened her eyes. Maybe she didn't knew how obviously worried she is about something.

I started to arrange some things in the Wedding booth, cause we only have 5 minutes before we open. Some people are already waiting, together with their hostage. maybe someone they want to get married.

Me and martin welcomed and greeted them with a wide smile. We need to earn a lot money, so we get to replaced our own money , and especially the school's money. There were many of them who hostaged their victim for this, and some gave in themselves voluntarily, like the couples.

"Hi, please write the name here of the Bride and groom. So we could give you souvenirs" I gave the folder to pretty girl who is abosolutely stunning.

Bride:
Leisha Reign Andrada

Groom:
Erik Xander Garcia

Leisha Reign? That sounds familiar.

"Okay, please wear these outfits and go to the guy there" I pointed at Martin. "He's the father. Also, there will be a picture taking after, if that's okay with you."

"Yeah sure, thank you po." She thanked with the sweetest smile.

"Okay next ple-" I was looking at the guy who I thought would be our costumer.

I cleared my throat and gave him sarcastic smile. "Hello, where's your bride?" I made fun of him.

I thought he'd give me a sarcastic reply but he just kept staring at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Just come here and help us with these works."

He smirked and made his way towards us.

He just started working but he is already looking like in a bad mood when he saw the costumer who is currently having their fake wedding right now. The girl Leisha Reign.

"You can't act like that, you might lose the interest of the customers." I talked as I show the costumers mu fake smile.

He didn't tell. He just kept eyeing on the two. He waited until they get done. The girl walked to our way to exit.

"Reign. What are you doing here?" Drake asked, still mad.

The girl's eyes were shocked as she looked at Drake. Like she saw a ghost. The girl signed the guy to go leave, and... he really did? Asshole.

"Kuya... I was just having fun." She laughed nervously.

It's his sister? Really? They like have the exact opposite vibe. And they don't have the same surname.