Chapter 13

Before we got to leave the horror booth, some of my classmates visited there. They told me I won the 1st runner up, surprisingly. A student from the ABM section was champion. They were congratulating me non stop, good thing I was able to get out. Haha. I don't how I was able to survive that moment with him. Now, we're both making our way to the school's exit. I wasn't expecting us to be on the same path. I mean, he has a car, so he should've walked to the parking lot instead. Maybe he didn't brought his car? Cause we're just meters away now, sitting in the waiting shed.

I started a conversation. "Are you waiting for your driver?"

He gave me short glance. "None of your business." Giving me his cold reply.

Manong Lito is busy again of driving my mom. Apparently, my mom's driver resigned because of their family issues. And mom didn't had the time to hire a new driver. She told me to book a grab and say its plate number. I was about to book my grab when my tummy made a sound. Probably a sign that I'm hungry. I mean, I didn't had a chance to eat snack. I was so busy handling customers and with contest that I forgot to feed myself.

"Aren't you gutom?" I don't how that word came out from my mouth.

"I'm not." He answered. I was about to believe him, but sad for him, I heard a sound coming from his tummy.

I smiled. "Let's go eat somewhere" I offered.

He just looked at me, hesitating so badly.

"C'mon, don't be shy" I pulled his hands.

He didn't make it hard for me, he followed me right away.

"What do you wanna eat ba?" I asked him. I don't want to make the decision for myself. "Do you want ice cream?" I asked, showing a cute smile.

"You're hungry and you're eating ice cream?" He asked, pretending to be annoyed.

"Ok. Let's eat Pizza." Pulling his hands to cross the street, where Rhian's Pizza is located.

We sat and he asked for the menu.

"Hmmm... I think I want beef flavored." I said. looking at the menu. "How 'bout you?"

"He didn't replied. He just called the waiter. "One beef flavored, family size." He ordered. "And..." He looked at me. "What do you wanna drink?" Asking me.

"Cucumber juice." I showed a wide smile, how I miss the taste of it.

"2 cucumner juice." He said to the waiter.

"You're just copying my order." I squinted at him.

"Well I don't have any specific flavor or juice to eat." He coldy replied.

"If that's the case, you should be with me more often. You get to be with person who has the best taste evaaarrr." I joked.

"More like... weird taste." He laughed. He... laughed? Him?

I covered my mouth in Shock, he just stared at me with his annoyed look again.

"What now?"

"You... smile? I-I mean you laughed. I saw it." I pointed at him.

He turned his gaze away from me.

"Don't feel bad, you look more pogi when you smile."

He stayed quiet after that compliment and decided to go to the bathroom. Was he ofended by that again? Why is he acting so strange lately? Urgh!

"Here's your order ma'am, sir." The waiter served our Pizza and drinks.

"Thank you" I replied.

I don't know, but I felt like I was in heaven when I took my first bite. Like duh, my was empty for how many hours already. I deserve this hot cheesy pizza. I was enjoying my food when I noticed he's still not eating.

I looked at him. "Aren't you hungry?" I asked.

That's when he started to eat.

We were able to eat all of that sliced pizza. I knew he was hungry too. But it was obvious that I ate more.

I got my wallet and took some cash. When I was about to give it to the cashier, she told me that the man paid for it na. I looked at him and he is waiting outside now.

"You didn't said it was your treat, I should've let you eat more pizza."

"I just think that it wasn't enough pizza for you." He teased me.

I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

We crossed the street again, when I opened my phone to book a grab. It's almost late.

"My car's with me" He said. His hands is inside his pockets.

"That's good, you don't have to book a grab anymore. My driver can't come. I think should learn to drive now."

"You're underage." He raised a brow, as If I didn't knew that.

"Yup, but guess what?" I asked, sounding Jolly.

"What?"

"I'm turning 18 on Saturday." I opened my arms wide and showed him a smile teeth. I mean, I am hell exited for that. It's the day after tomorrow. "What's with the boring face? Don't worry, you can come." I assured him.

"Wow, that sounded so sincere." He laughed.

Where are we heading anyways? I talked a lot that I didn't notice we passed the waiting she where I should wait for my grab.

"It's getting late Maia, there's no grab at this time." He said.

"Yes there is. It's still... 8:40?!" I can't believe I passed my curfew hours.

"Just get in the car" He offered.

It will take me too long if I book a grab now. I'll have to wait for minutes. So I accepted his offer.

"I am so dead." I bit my nails. Getting scared of my mom's reaction.

"Why didn't you told me you had curfew?" He said.

"Well, I was enjoying my food that I forgot about the time. And... It's cause... you're always talkative" I blamed him.

He showed me a wowed reaction on his mouth. "Me?" He raised a brow.

"W-whatever... Just drive."

It didn't took us long to arrive in our gate.

"Sino yan?" Asked by our guard.

"It's me Kuya... I'm here." I showed myself from the window.

"Naku, ikaw pala yan ma'am. Kanina ka pa hinahanap ng mommy nyo." He said, while opening the gate from the monitor.

"Really?" I looked at Drake. " Ithink I should walk to our garden na."

"Are you sure?" He asked. And for the first time, he sound worried. "I should just properly introduce myself. They ought to know who you were with."

I wasn't able to answer him when he just drove the car inside the gate directly.

"My mom's gonna kill me so bad."

We got out from the car and we made our way inside. Yaya Ella called my mother as soon as she saw us.

"Ma'am Shane, nandito na po si Ma'am Maia!" Yaya called, urgently.

I felt my heartbeat running so fast as I hear every step made by my mom to go downstairs.

"Maia!" She hugged me so tight. "Where have you been? Why didn't you tell me anything? You passed your curfew time. Why are you so late and who were you wi-" She wasn't able to finish her question when her eyes landed at his.

"Good evening Ma'am." He greeted formally. "I'm sorry for not letting you know that I took your daughter to eat snack. That was so disrespectful of me."

Is this Drake? He's like a complete different person. This two faced guy.

"""""""
I'll publish chapter 14 on Aug 5-6. Stay Updated!