Chapter 6

I just waited for her to finish laughing for her life. I just looked at her when finally she stopped.

(Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk) Followed by a heavy sigh while looking at me, forming a smirk.

(What?) I rolled my eyes.

(Ohh, yamyam my laham, you're in big trouble) She kept moving her head while still holding a laugh.

(I know right-) She cut me off.

(No no no, not because of what happened)
She teasingly smiled.

My brows furrowed, confused.

(What ba?) I almost shouted, already being irritated.

(Come on, Hindi mo ba talaga alam?) She asked as she grabbed her chichirya again, watching me as if I am an entertaining movie.

(Do I look like I know why your laughing your ass so loud that even my Yaya knocked my door to ask me if I'm okay?) I then again, rolled my eyes.

(Yamyam my dear... Do you really not have any self-awareness? kausapin mo naman sarili mo paminsanminsan, para alam mo yung nararamdaman mo.)

(FYI, I do talk to myself. And please, do explain further. Para kang Calculus, very hard to analyse. What do you mean about my feeling--) I haven't get to finish my sentence as I realized what she is talking about. Did she found out? I got out from my bed and grabbed my gamer chair to sit.

Her smile got wider than before while her index finger is pointing at me. As if I am caught but cannot be jailed. (Huli pero di kulong!) She shouted, followed by another loud laugh.

(No! Shut up Eya!) I said, feeling embarass now.

She just laugh while looking at me.(Ang cute mo pala pag may crush.) She fixed herself. (You like him, ikaw ha)

I was speechless. Was it that obvious? Or was she just that good to find out?

(Of course not! No! Why would I? If I would dedicate a feelings to someone, it will be whoever it is except him. He is so cold hearted and he doesn't even give a fuck about my existence) I tried to deny.

(See? You just exposed yourself. You can remember everything he is making you feel. It's as if you already summarized all of that in your head and you are dissapointed by how he treats you, making you show how important he is to you) She shared. (By the face you showed me when you just answered the call, you were so bothered. And as you start to tell me everything? That just explains the long face.) The smile on her lips were still not leaving.

I gave a heavy sigh. Okay, I give up. It's Eya right here. She's like detective conan's other half. She just know everything. Ughh!

I covered my face with my both hands (Fine fine. But... it's nothing serious okay?. You're exaggerating. Just... an admiration?) I cleared.

(Ayun! Inamin mo rin, pakipot kapa. Pero tama yan, bagay kayo. Isipin mo pareho kayong naga-ace in academic performances. And he is the vice president, while you are his secretary. The love story of student council.) She said like we were meant for each other.

I was about to talk back when I heard a knock. "Mahal, time for dinner." My mom yelled.

"Coming" I answered.

(Oh basta Yamyam. Wag ka mag alala, ako bahala sayo. Baka expert sa Love 'to? Tanungin mo ko ng kung ano-ano ha? Kung gusto mo ng advice o kung ano man yan) She showed a scary smile.

(Whatever, bye!) I ended the call. But I still got to hear the 'Ika-crush back ka nun'.

---------

I am sitting peacefully in my chair when suddenly...