Chapter 10

I slowly took my step forward with the confused looks.

He offered me the flower and my eyebrows raised automatically. Is he fucking courting me? Urgh he's so mixed signals. Does he like me? What is this? "This is the props for the Wedding booth. The one that the bride holds. I'll leave it to you, Cause I might be a little late tomorrow."

The fast heartbeat I felt faded immediately. This is so embarrasing self. Why would you assume just because of the flowers. "Oh... Props" I faked laugh.

"Yeah." He answered.

I gave him almost a death stare and bit my gums. I rolled my eyes on him. "Are you trying to embarass me here?" I can't stop myself from asking that after I heard some of my girl classmates laughed because of what they heard from him. That the flowers isn't really for me. Of course. Why would he give me some. Urgh! stop being delusional.

His right brow raised. "W-what? Why?"

"Listen you Chester Brake or whatsoever..."

"It's Drake." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, I don't care. Just because you know I had feelings for you, doesn't mean you have the right to do this to me. I-I moved on, don't look so h-high on yourself." I stuttered.

I looked at him furiously, waiting for his response. But... all I received what his small smile, he turned his head away from and then he looked at me again holding his laugh.

I smiled sarcastically. "Whatever, you can leave now" Getting the flowers from him. I slammed the door.

"Uy kanino galing yan Ms?" Rocky smirked.

"Galing yan kay Mr. VP, hays... ganda talaga ng Maia na yan" Reena squished my face.

"Eh? Yung masungit?" Rocky asked, grabbing the flowers. "Walang letter?" He asked, interested.

"It's not for me. That's our props for the wedding booth." I rolled my eyes and took my sit.

"You're making it obvious Maia." Reena laughed.

"Obvious what?"

"Your... dissapointment" She said, almost a whisper with the second word.

"Props? Luh nilaro ka ah" Rocky laughed so loud.

"That's his thing. Humiliating me." I crossed my arms, and think about what happened before. Does he hate me that much?

-----------

Day ran so fast because I am not sitting inside the AVR, waiting for the others.

While eating my snack of burger, I saw him entering the room, swiping at his phone. He's also eating burger. Why is this happening? He stopped to look at me and I just turned myself away from him.

He shouldn't expect me to greet him after what he did. This may seem overreacting but... I really got embarassed. And I won't forget this.

He continues his walk and grabbed a chair to sit. I was stabbing him on my head when the burger I wss enjoying slipped from my hand and fell on the floor. I quickly grabbed it but there's already a little dust on it. I sighed heavily and throw it inside the bin. It was just two bite I ate. What a bad day!

I am still starving and I can smell the patty of the burger he is eating. So annoying!

I was looking for my money on my wallet to buy a new one when I saw a burger in my near my face. I looked at his face and raised him a brow. "What? Are you gonna ask me give this to someone now?"

"This is a peace offering. Don't accept if you don't want to." He put the burger on the desk and turned his back from me.

P-peace offering? Him? He knew such thing? Isn't he the cold hearted who cares to nobody in this damn world?

"Since when did you know about such things?" I said as whisper to myself as I started to epen the burger.

"What?" He asked.

I looked at him and took a bite on the burger harshly.

He quickly Looked away and I saw his shoulders moving. Is he laughing at me secretly? How dare he. Good thing he gave me burger. I am so hungry.

30 minutes of waiting, I give. Why is no one coming in. I saw him checking the time on his watch. And left out a 'Tsk'.

Someone made a sound of footsteps, coming here .And I saw Wyatt looking shocked like we a ghost or something. He covered his mouth and his eyes got bigger.

"May hindi bako nalalaman?" He asked, giving the most suspecting look.

"The fuck are you saying? We're for the goddamn meeting. Where's everyone?" Chester answered, sounding annoyed.

Wyatt suddenly laughed. We were just looking at him for his answer. "H-huh? Hindi nyo alam?"

"What do you mean?" I said, almost yelling.

"Walang practice ngayon uy. Sabi ni Pres Katy mag rest daw muna tayo para magkaenergy para bukas." He said, still laughing.

My eyes widened as I grabbed my phone and checked our group chat. And yeah, she announced that.

Chester did the same thingx he checked his phone before he gave Wyatt a death stare. "Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"Luh! Akala ko nabasa mo na" He laughed. "Pero... dapat thankful ka bro." He raised his brows repeatedly, like he's teasing him.

I don't what's happening but I just quickly grabbed my backpack to walk out of the AVR. I can't believe I just wasted 30 minutes of my time instead of doing unfinished schoolworks. They can turn off the lights and arranged the chair themselves. I have loaded works to do.

---------

"Mahal, you're home na pala." My mom spread her arms, waiting for a hug.

I hugged her tightly.

"You look so tired my dear. Go rest in your room."

"Yeah mom. You too."

I lay down immediately on my bed after finishing the schoolworks and other stuffs for the week's founding anniversary.

I just scrolled at my phone to make myself feel asleep. My was so sleepy. Until I received that one notification.

'DrakeReyes started following you on Instagram'

My eyes suddenly widened. From being sleepy, to being so freaking awake. Is this for real or am I now sleeping and having a dream? I blinked multiple times and slapped my face. What? I didn't wake up! It's for real!
Omg why is he following me right now huh?

I stalked his account. His profile pic is a candid photo of him, wearing black polo shirt, white bottom, and holding a glass of wine with the Eifel Tower on his background.

He has 3.1k followers and 22 following. He only uploaded two photos. And his bio is 'Chester' Wow. I wonder how long he thought of that. The recent uploaded photo was a pic took from his behind at the beach. He has wearing white summer polo and a white shorts. The next photo is the picture of the sand that has 'POM' written on it. Pom? Maybe it's... her girlfriend. I read the caption. 'Peace of mind'.

I laughed in a sarcastic way. "Since when did he had a peace of mind. With a girl named... Pom? Wait a minute. How dumd of me! 'POM' Basically means Peace of mind. Such a dummy.

I follwed him back so that he won't have to wait longer from me. I quickly messaged him.

zammycakes07
:Don't tell me you accidentally clicked 'follow' while stalking me.

I got to wait 2 minutes before I received a reply from him.

chesnutdrake
:Yeah, unfortunately :)

Is this even Chester? He's a complete different person from chat and person.

zammycakes07
:Ok. Unfollow me right away.

And again, it him damn minutes to reply. I hate slow repliers.

chesnutdrake
:Jk.

What? He knows how to make a joke now? I just rolled my eyes on his reply, left him on read, and slept.

""""""""""""
I will publish Chapter 11 on Wednesday, hopefully. Lovelots!