Cyborg-Romance

Robokin was having its annual celebration of the creation of Robokin and Cyborg-Team Sonic is invited.

Though Cyborg-Sonic has been very depressed. He recently sees Sonic and Knuckles feeling romantic with each other every time he goes on a sky runs outside Roboken.

They kiss and hug in private and in secret. Cyborg-Sonic was a little jealous of these two secret love birds.

One time he watched Knuckles and Sonic deep in the jungle chuckling awkwardly as Knuckles wrapped an arm around the blue hedgehog as he said, "Hehehe. Knux, someone will catch us."

Knuckles replied as he winked, "Hey look baby it's not like anyone would care. Besides, we've been doing good so far."

Sonic blushed and said, "Yeah, maybe your right." Knuckles asked, "Your not really scared Amy will get jealous would you?"

Sonic answered him as he laid his head on his chest, "Not a chance she would find out. That girl is not even my type. Besides I like red strong boys like you."

Knuckles blushed and said as he smiled, "Why don't we go back to our place and massage your feet?"

Sonic blushed a deep red and said, "Sounds like a plan to me sweet boy."

Knuckles sighed lovingly and said, "Your really beautiful Sonic."

Sonic replied to him as they walked off, "You have been saying that to me 20 times already. But your cute yourself big guy."

The two laughed and kissed each other as Cyborg-Sonic sighed in sadness.

When he gets back to Roboken he walks off sadly. But he didn't know a certain someone was watching him.

Cyborg-Knuckles looked a bit down before he told Byton and Bolts what has happened.

Bolts thought about it and said, "Maybe he's lonely. Byton has been seeing him eyeing on Sonic and Knuckles dating in secret. He just needs to a little romance."

Cyborg-Knuckles had to be honest with himself. He actually liked Cyborg-Sonic even though their cyborgs.

But who says robots can't love? Even when they are cyborgs.

Cyborg-Knuckles got some advice from Byton and Bolts about making a romantic moment for him and Cyborg-Sonic.

This is going to be one big cute cyborg romance. Roboken will be releasing the fireworks soon so Cyborg-Knuckles had to hurry and do this now.

He finds Cyborg-Sonic alone on the edge while looking at the evening sky in a sad way.

That's when Cyborg-Knuckles walked to him and said, "Hey Cyborg-Sonic."

The blue cyborg hedgehog looks to see him and sniffs. He asked, "Can I help you Cyborg-Knuckles?"

That's when Cyborg-Knuckles reached his hand out to him and said, "Why don't you come with me? The fireworks are gonna show soon, the celebration is gonna start after the fireworks."

Cyborg-Sonic was amazed before he took his hand.

Then, Cyborg-Knuckles escorts Cyborg-Sonic to their spot to see the fireworks.

Cyborg-Knuckles then said, "You know, your really pretty when you're sparkly clean. You shine as bright as the sun."

Cyborg-Sonic felt heat on his face (blushing) as he said, "Uhh, thank you."

Cyborg-Knuckles chuckled when they arrived at their spot.

The two sat down as the night sky came and the fireworks fly colorfully and beautifully, outside the dome of Roboken.

That's when Cyborg-Knuckles wrapped an arm around Cyborg-Sonic slowly and held him close.

Cyborg-Sonic was amazed at this as he thought with a sky expression, "Is this, how they felt when they're together?"

Cyborg-Knuckles then said with a small smile, "You know, I dunno if I'm malfunctioning or not but... I think I'm in love with you Cyborg-Sonic."

Cyborg-Sonic was surprised by this before he said, "You know? I think I'm in love with you too, my big strong cyborg."

Romance was in the air for Roboken. He sighed lovingly as Cyborg-Knuckles asked, "Would you like to be my robo-boyfriend?"

Without hesitation Cyborg-Sonic answered, "Yes I love that very much."

The two cyborg duplicates of Sonic and Knuckles looked at each other's eyes and kissed. The sparks were flying both literally and metaphorically.

To this day, the two cyborgs dated and everyone doesn't care. Luckily for them, Cyborg-Amy and Cyborg-Sticks are dating too. Just like Amy and Sticks are for real.

Cyborg-Tails isn't worried about being lonely considering he had a Cyborg-Zoey with him.

Love is in the air for Roboken. The cyborgs are in love as much as the real team Sonic is.