Murder Mystery Ball Pt. 2

Just after their hugging moment, they looked around for a nearby public restroom.

It didn't take long for them to find one nearby. When they reached the public restroom, Knuckles was able to help Sonic get out of his sea Captain costume and into his current outfit.

Knuckles looks at him and complimented, "Gotta admit Sonic. Yer golden as a marigold."

Sonic chuckled and replied in a cocky tone, "Hey. I maybe covered in gold glitter in this outfit but I'm no flower Red."

When Knuckles was done helping Sonic 'who was actually finished himself', the red echidna was amazed at how beautiful Sonic looks.

Knuckles complimented him, "You look wonderful."

Sonic chuckled and replied, "Hey quit with the flattery."

(This is what Sonics outfit looks like but the sleeves and pants part are covered in golden glitter so most of the black material would be shown)

Sonic and Knuckles exited out of the restroom just in time for not only the sun to set but 2 of the royal guards walking around

Knuckles asked Sonic, "Did you contacted them before the train?"

Sonic answered as he turns to Knuckles, "They won't answer unless it's me or anyone in the royal family."

One of the guards sees him and gasped in surprise.

The second said immediately 'seeing Sonic', "Prince Sonic!"

The first guard then said, "Ojisama!" (Japanese for My Prince I guess).

The two walked to the guards with no hesitation.

One of the guards said, "Prince Sonic, thank Goodness you're alright my lord."

The second guard then said, "Good to see you as well your highness."

Sonic replied to them, "Yeah. Yeah. Yer good to see me. Are we late?"

The first guard answered, "Not really yer highness. But we can still make it in time."

Sonic then asked, "First things first. Any chance you have a spare outfit for Knux? I know for one thing. He has to be decent for the ball."

The first guard nodded and said, "Of course your highness." That was when one of the guards pulls out an outfit and mask for Knuckles to be in.

<later>

Knuckles was able to wear the outfit and mask as the royal guards escort them to the murder mystery dinner party.