Crime Of Love Part 1 (Mature content)

Before I start: Its a request By KateMWilson22 (Based on her awesome story that was deleted in 5 different sexy parts) enjoy:

Knuckles was one of the top rank cop in the police force in Station Square. He was tough, handsome, and fearless. Whenever there's a case to be solved, he volunteers. Whenever people are in danger, he comes to the rescue. There is no case he couldn't solve, until one case in particular changed his life. It was a murder case involving a criminal drug lord 'recently turning to murder' called the Blue Gun. He at first took an interest when one of his colleagues 'Sally' had been murdered. An autopsy report said she had her heart ripped out. There was also surveillance on Sally on the day she died. He was at the police station while talking to a colleague of his. Knuckles said to one of his colleagues, "Listen, I may need some alone time. Don't bother me unless it's important." His colleague nodded and said, "Yes sir."

Once Knuckles entered his office, he sat down and thought as the rain suddenly fell outside, "Who are you Blue-Gun? Why do this? What's your intention Blue-Gun? What is your purpose?" Questions buzzed around his mind like bees inside a hive. That is until another colleague came in and said, "Sir! You got a delivery from Blue Gun!" Knuckles gasped before he said as he took the package, "Give me that." Knuckles opened the box and there was Sally's bloody heart and a message covered in blood. He gasped before he picked up and it red:

Dear Officer Knuckles:

I'm very impressed with the work you did, I'm also impressed by how many cases you have done in the past. But let's see how fast you can act right now when I go after my next victim. He will be at the coffee shop at 5 O clock. I go after him if I was you or you'll be finding his delicate blue head inside a box just like I did with that other dude. No he isn't a member of the gang, he's just a normal hedgehog. Tick tock detective, clock is ticking.

-Blue Gun.

PS: Here's a photo of the hedgehog in case you know which one.

Knuckles sees the photo of a blue hedgehog. No doubt a stalker took a photo of it. Without hesitation, Knuckles left the department. He couldn't let another victim get killed. To his relief; he made it to the coffee shop. It was only 4:55 PM. Knuckles entered and looked around before he sees the blue hedgehog with a cup of coffee. Without even thinking, Knuckles grabbed the blue hedgehog by the arm and shouted, "Sir your going to haft to come with me!" He showed the blue hedgehog his badge before dragging him outside. As a result, he spilled his coffee on his outfit. The blue hedgehog protested as he was being pushed him into the back of a police car, "Hey, what the hell? Do you have any idea how much that cost?!" Knuckles replied to him as he got into the drivers seat, "I don't care right now."

He started the car and said as they went to the police station, "Your life's in terrible danger, your a target for Blue Gun and his gang. I'm going to haft to protect you from being killed." The blue hedgehog gasped as his eyes widened.