20. Ⓔⓟⓘⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ

~Three Years Later~

Yuna's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm which pulled me out of the beautiful place I call dreamland. The rest of the morning was disturbed by my dear dorm mate scolding me about the alarm.

"Shin Yuna! Why the hell did you set an alarm for six in the morning on a Saturday?!", Bae Jinsol said, groaning as she got out of bed. "Now, I won't be able to sleep", she muttered.

"I'm sorry, I guess I forgot to turn it off", I said, still half asleep.

"Surviving on two hours of sleep everyday, this was the only time I could get my remaining sleep in", she kept muttering.

"Dear Bae, lack of sleep turns you into a huge grouch", I remarked.

"That happens to everyone", she retorted.

Then there was extreme knocking on the door, followed by shouting, "YUNA! BAE! OPEN UP!"

"What the fuck?!", Bae said heading to the door. Damn! She's cursing a lot today.

"Why are you guys still not ready?!", Haewon said, walking in with a cup of coffee in hand, followed by a very sleepy Sullyoon. They occupied the next dorm and I'm pretty sure we'll be getting a noise complaint any time now.

"Huh?", I asked, finally out of bed.

"Umm, Sullyoon's mom's wedding? It's today. Don't you remember? We'd been so busy in preparations so we didn't get enough sleep thus we're all suffering in excess caffeine! Doesn't any of this ring a bell?", Haewon reminded us.

"Ohhhh", me and Bae said together. The events of the past week finally hitting us. Am I really that tired?

"Okay, so you were the one who set the alarm?", I asked.

"Yeah", Haewon said.

"Guys, could you get changed quick? Mom said a car will arrive in about ten minutes", Sullyoon said, looking up from her phone.

"Okay", I said.

"Wait! What about food? I'm hungry", Bae said.

"We'll eat when we get to my place", Sullyoon said, annoyed while Haewon just facepalmed.

"Stop being so moody, guys", I said and then picked out clothes. After we got ready and packed our essentials, we went off. The car was waiting for us and so we scurried in.

~Time Skip~

After what seemed like forever, we were done with our dresses and makeup and stuff. We weren't exactly bridesmaids but Sullyoon's mom wanted us to wear something that would match with Sullyoon because I don't even know.

It was a stressful few weeks. Momo imo and Bae had gone cake tasting and desert shopping while Haewon and Mina imo had been in charge of decorating and choosing flowers and stuff like that while Tzuyu imo and I had accompanied Sullyoon and Sana imo for choosing dresses. That was just simply put, there was so much more.

But it was all worth it, it was one of the prettiest weddings I had ever seen and hey, I helped in planning Minatozaki Sana and Wen Junhui's wedding. Not a lot of people could say that.

Since Sullyoon's grandparents were dead, she would be walking her mom down the aisle and she was so nervous.

"Don't worry", I reassured her, "you'll do great, it'll be great."

"Yeah", she nervously replied. I could hardly hear her voice.

I headed back to my seat, and all my friends were surrounding it. Haewon, Bae, Sunoo, Jay and Jake. Sunghoon was sitting on the seat next to mine.

"Hey", I said, "you look great". It wasn't a lie. Just looking at him could make me blush but today was worse, he was ethereal. The tux just elevated his good looks.

"Hey", he said, "you look perfect." I felt perfect too, the dress I was wearing was far too pretty. I was scared I'd rip it or something.

~Time Skip~

The vows were said, the kiss was over and we were at the reception where the married couple was cutting the cake, the beautiful cake.

Then the slow dance began and they danced, they looked so happy, so in love. I pictured me and Sunghoon looking like that in our wedding, hopefully.

Other people joined them, Tzuyu and Mingyu, Mina and Momo would people whose faces I couldn't see clearly.

"Wanna dance?", Sunghoon asked.

"Okay, I mean who else would I dance with?", I said.

"You've got issues", he said.

"And you love me anyway", I said.

"Yeah", he shrugged.

And thus we started dancing and I didn't realise how much time had passed but a lot of people were gone, probably tired of dancing.

"Okay everyone, we are going to start a very very special event, the bouquet toss", a person announced.

"Yes, Seungkwan Samchon, I for one won't go. I'm too single for that", Haewon said. The two had been such good hosts? the whole evening.

"Go, Yuna", Sunghoon said, "catch the flowers".

"Bro, we are not getting married anytime soon", I said.

"Wow, just got bro-zoned", he said, pretending to be hurt.

"Whatever", I said and walked to the crowd.

Sana imo threw the bouquet and I caught it. Surprise surprise!

"Well Shin Yuna caught the flowers", Jake said when he saw me.

"Yeah", I awkwardly said.

"Keep those flowers safe for a few more years", Sunghoon said coming up to me. We walked outside together

"What? You're sure we'll get married one day", I asked.

"Yep", he replied, "unless you replace me in three years time".

"You know I won't. I love you Sunghoon. Remember that", I said.

"I love you too, Yuna. More than anything else", he said.

And there we were sharing a kiss under the stars. I smirked, I knew just how to ruin it but neither of us would mind.

"Bob says hello", I laughed.

"Yuna, you ruined the moment", he said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever", I said and pulled in for another kiss.

The End

•°:·*.✦.*·:°••°:·*.✦.*·:°•

Damn this ending sucked but haha it's over

ο*:.°•·✯·•°.:*ο

QOTD
𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀?

My Answer
𝖨'𝗆 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅
𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀