BONUS CHAPTER

Charlie_2412 em-eliz your wish is my command

~★~

The airport was so crowded. Emil has never been in an airport before, actually. He just never needed to step into one. 
Him, Lukas and Matthias never went on vacation trips. It triggered in Emil memories he didn't really want to remember.

The crowd almost made him anxious. It was different from what he felt as a sixteen years old. Nearly two years passed, he was an adult (to his dismay), and he mostly recovered from all of that shit.
"Adult" was a big word for an eighteen years old. Yeah, he was legally an adult, but Emil didn't feel like an adult at all. But in the end, he decided to just do like his older brother did: moving out the moment he hit eighteen years old.
He was sort of sad about leaving Lukas, Matthias - who were now happily married - and the apartment he lived in for so long, but he was definitely going to enjoy the next few years of his life.

Hopefully.

It didn't matter. The only thing that mattered right now was the present and the...nth brown head that walked out of the airplane that just landed.

An absolute cutie. Red hoodie, baggy black pants, vans shoes and those weird bangs that never changed in those two-and-an-half years they've been together.

Happiness overflew Emil in the exact moment he spotted him in the crowd. Him, that has always been there for him. Him, that was just so fun to talk to. Him, who helped him escaping the horrors of his mind.
He was so excited, he could bet he looked exactly like Matthias when Lukas booped him in bed, before waking up completely.

How did Emil know that? That is another story and will have to be told another time.

He couldn't stop himself when he found himself running through all the strangers (that he was so afraid of just two years before) towards him, HIS him.

And soon Leon found himself tackle-hugged by an overly excited Emil, making a lovely discovery of missing centimetres.

Emil was about to explode when Leon hugged him back and kissed his lips softly. Oh, how he missed those gentle lips of his!

It almost felt like a dream, being able to hold Leon. Being able to run his fingers through his silky brown hair, being able to kiss him, even being able to see him for real, and not through the small screen of his phone.

Emil was sure those were going to he wonderful years.