Introduction ~Electricity's POV~

ok so the picture is sopost to be a a little what Electricity looks like. Just so you know. But not exactly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Electricity May, but people call me Tricy. I'm 16. I have this weird disease that prevents me from feeling physical pain. For example, I could light myself on fire and not feel a thing. I've broken my arm before and, when I was in the hospital, I didn't need any pain killers at all.

My dad died a year ago, when I was 15. It didn't really impact me or my life much. He and my mother abused me, well my mother still does. I'm stuck with her for now I guess, but I really wish she would die too...

My parents wrote in their will, that if anything ever happens to the both of them, that everything goes to my brother Ryan. He is 25 now. They even said that if anything happens to them, I would have to be put in an orphanage until I turn 18, which is fine by me really. But my brother wouldn't let that happen. He is the only one in the family that doesn't treat my like crap or a life mistake my parents made.

But anyway, I have long black hair. My favorite colors are black and red, or any other dark colors and i LOVE scary movies. As you can probably already tell, i'm emo.