Chapter 2 His Property? ~Electricity's POV~

I was in the police station for about an hour for questioning. I told him about what i knew about Jeff The killer, but only from the creepy pasta website. They said they have been searching for him for about three years now. I told them about how i saw him when we were driving away. As i said this, they put me in the back of the police car and drove me back to my house, more cars following behind us.

I got out of the car and went inside, i heard the cops talking to the other cops and news reporters outside. The sun was just now starting to come up and the house looked like nothing had happened. Only a few stains were in the carpet, The cops told me that they would keep checking on me. I nodded and shut the door behind me. I walked to the TV. I didn't sit on the couch or even the floor. As much as i hated my mother, i still didn't like the thought that she was murdered right where i was standing.

I turned on the TV and the news was already on. There was about 2 or 3 other murders not to far from my house last night. The TV showed news reporters and some cops scramble around the screen. They were at houses that some people at my school lived in. Then there was my house. The reporter explained what had happened last night and i saw her go up to my front door. I heard a knock. I rolled my eyes, Shut off the TV, and walked up stairs to my room.

My room looked the same. I went to go lay on my bed, but i noticed something. Pictures of me and my brother were missing, and the ones that were left, had my brothers face scratched out and a bloody heart going around my face. I shivered. Then i felt really violated when i found that a few of my bras and underwear were missing.

"Jeff..." I muttered under my breath.

I just groaned and lied on my bed, and slowly... drifted off... to sleep.

~~~

I awoke to a sudden crash coming from downstairs. I jumped out of my bed, heart racing. I got my knife from under my pillow and slowly made my way downstairs. It was dark, but i could still slightly see. There was light coming from the kitchen. I slowly looked around the corner. Then i saw him. Jeff. He was wearing his white hoodie, it was covered with fresh blood stains. His black hair was a little past shoulder length. He was murmuring to himself while looking at my knives, comparing them.

I quietly walked through the kitchen and then pounced on his back. He fell to the ground. I held my knife up to his face, his eyes widened.

"Get out of my house!" I screamed at him. He smiled and kicked my off of him.Then he got on top of me and held his knife to my cheek.

"Why? Hello~" He said while laughing and i felt him start to put pressure on the knife that was on my cheek.

I kicked him in the stomach, hard, and he fell off me. I smiled and stabbed him in the shoulder. He shouted and cussed at me then he kicked my leg and i fell to the ground.He got on top of me and held my legs down this time. He pulled up my shirt revealing my stomach. He started cutting something into it. I felt no pain, just the pressure of the knife and warm blood trickling down my side. I looked down at my stomach while trying to kick him. Then i saw what he was cutting. It was his initials ( JTK). My eyes widened as i looked at him, confused. He cautiously let me go.

"I wont kill you... Yet" He said, laughing. "That was fun, having someone fight back for once."

I stood there and examined my stomach.

"Um... WHY?!" I asked him, angrily.

"Your my property now." He said laughing. I glared at him. "Hey you should be happy! Any killer who wants to kill you, cant, because you MINE!" he explained, smiling.

I didn't like the idea of someone owning me, I mean, who would?!I kicked him in the stomach again. He dodged my kick and started going toward the back door.

"Watch your back, Ill be watching"

Then, he was gone.