Chapter 8 Meeting Everyone p.2 ~Electricity's POV~

Me and Jeff were in his room for about 2 hours. He was sleeping and i was laying next to him with his arm around me. I quietly got out of bed and got dressed. I fixed my hair and then walked back down stairs. Everyone was staring at me. BEN winked my way and L.J. made a kissy face. I blushed hard and sat down at the table again, next to Toby.

Toby told me about his past and what had happened to him. He gave me all the details about becoming a proxy and how he cant feel pain.

"No way! You cant feel pain either?!" I asked Toby.

"No! wait... You cant either!?" He asked me.

"No i cant feel anything!" I said, we both started laughing. Then Toby made me waffles.

"Can i actually eat this" I asked laughing.

"Yup! these are MY famous Waffles. The best there are!" He said laughing.

I took a bit and then scarfed the rest down.

"These are the best damn waffles I've ever had!" I said, stuffing my face. Toby laughed.

"Why, thank you!" He said.

Next i met Masky and Hoodie. They were both eating a piece of Cheesecake. We talked for a while then Hoodie whispered in Masky's ear.

"Sorry, he is shy." Masky explained. "But he wants to know if you can make cheesecake?"

"You bet i can!" I said getting up and heading to the kitchen.

I was in the kitchen making cheesecake for about 2 hours. I walked out holding 2 giant Pie pans. I set one in front of Masky, and one in front of Hoodie. Both of their eyes widened. In the pie pans there were peanut butter, Mint chocolate chip, chocolate, strawberry, blueberry, and many more flavors of cheesecake.

"Th-th-thank you! S-So much!" Hoodie said. I smiled when they scarfed it down.

I met many more people, but way to many to list. I said bye to everyone and walked up stairs. I walked into Jeff's room. He was still asleep. I smiled and got PJ's on again (PJ's http://www.polyvore.com/electricitys_pjs/set?id=164038048) and laid down next to him, I slowly dozed off~