Chapter 3 Pervert! ~Electricity's POV~

I stood there, just thinking about what just happened. I was brought back to reality when i felt drowsy and I felt my feet beginning to get wet from the blood on the floor. I realized that i was loosing a lot of blood and i got a towel and held it to my stomach. I got the first aid kit and bandaged my stomach up. Then i cleaned up the puddle of blood on the floor. I drank 2 bottles of water and then i waited for the bleeding to start to stop. When it did, i replaced the bandages with new ones after i stitched the cuts up. I then changed out of my clothes and into pajamas (your PJ''s http://www.polyvore.com/electricitys_pjs/set?id=163977323 ). I laid in my bed and felt myself dose off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i woke up it was 4:00 pm. I yawned and unwrapped my bandages. they looked pretty bad. I poured some hydrogen peroxide on the wound and then took a shower. After i was done, i poked my head out of the shower curtain so i could get my towel. I jumped and screamed when i saw eff sitting on the floor. His face was expressionless, like nothing happened. Then he smiled.

"What?" Jeff asked. I threw a bottle of shampoo at him, it hit his head.

"What do you mean 'what'?!" I screamed at him. "Get the heck out!!!" I said as i wrapped my towel tight around my body and got out of the shower.

He continued to just sit there, so i got my clothes and walked to my room. I felt him follow me so i quickly turned around and kicked him in his... Lower region. He cussed and fell to his knees.

"Pervert!" I screamed at him before i slammed my bedroom door in his face.

"H-hey! I wasn't being a perv! I told you i would check up on you!" He screamed from the other side of the door. I got done getting dressed, but i ignored him.

I went over to my laptop and went on Facebook. That witch and her friends were talking about me.

Britney

1 hr. ago- OMG! that 3itch electricity broke 3 of my ribs! >:(

1 <3  265(x)

Emily

1 hr. ago- Are you serious!?

23<3  1(x)

Niome

1 hr. ago- OMG i hate her!! good thing she isn't at school today or she would be dead!!

34<3  7(x)

I was done. I changed into a pair of black leather pants, a black hoodie, and a black beanie. I got my knife and opened my bedroom door. Jeff stopped talking and looked me up and down. ( outfit http://www.polyvore.com/elcentricitys_revenge_outfit/set?id=163980811)

"You look like your about to rob a bank." Jeff said laughing, Then his eyes fell on my knife. "Wait... what are you doing...??" He asked worried, his eyes still on my knife.

"Going to get revenge. Wanna come?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i hope you are enjoying the story so far!! sorry for the short chapter but the next one is going to be really graphic and long! hope you enjoy! oh and on the face book posts, the <3 means likes and the (X) means dislikes! oh! and the picture is Jeff giving his Dog Smile a bath if you didnt know!