Chapter 12 Killing spree! ~JTK POV~

OK so here is the long chapter. Please don't take any of the things in this story to heart. The story is for entertainment purposes only!!! Creepypastas (that are in my story) are NOT real!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all ate the waffles at the table. I have to admit, these waffles are the best thing ever. Then i remembered.

'Is Electricity a Creepypasta yet? I mean she doesnt have a story, and she hasn't even gone on a killing spree yet...' I said in my head. I knew Slendy was listening. I saw him look up and then look at Tricy.

"So here is the deal Electricity." Slendy started. "In order for you to stay in this house, You have to become a creepypasta, like with a story." I saw Electricity freeze. Slendy saw it too and quickly said, "But we can make that happen! You just have to go on a little killing spree with us, So we can see how good of a killer you are, and how fast you are. If you do good, your life story will be put on the Creepypasta Wiki." Slendy explained. Tricy loosened up. "So how about a killing spree tonight guys?" Slendy finished. Everyone nodded and smiled with excitement.

"Yes! That sounds awesome!" Tricy said, Looking at me and smiling. I smiled back. "When?" she asked.

"Sometime tonight, around 9:00." Slendy said.

Tricy looked at the clock. It was 5:00 pm. She scarfed down the rest of her food, thanked everyone and excused herself.

"I have to get ready!!" She said, running up stairs.

We all laughed and continued to eat. I hoped that she noticed, and would even wear, the new clothes that I got her.

I finished my waffles and excused myself from the table. I did my own dishes. After i was done, i walked up stairs to the bed room.

I walked in the door and saw Electricity. She had the new clothes that i had bought for her all laid out. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you so much for the new clothes!" Tricy said. "I just don't know what to wear... You can help me!" she said. I sat on the bed. I blushed and looked away when she took her shirt off. She laughed. "You can look, i don't really care..." She said laughing more. I laughed back and turned towards her. She had on an outfit. It was nice, but wasn't a good killing outfit.

"Its good... Just not for killing..." I said slowly.

She nodded and said, "I agree." She then Got undressed again.

We were picking out a good out fit for about an hour, it was now 6:30. Finally, we found a good one. It was Black leather, and a black and red corset. It was lacy near her chest, and the bottom trim. She picked out her makeup which consisted of Red and black eye shadow, and black, with a tint of red, lipstick. She set out a septum piercing, angel bites and snakebites. (outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/electricitys_killing_spree_outfit/set?id=164100782) I was pretty impressed. She smiled.

"I'm gonna go take a shower."She said, giving me a kiss and walking into the bath room. I kissed her back then laid on my bed and waited.

While she was in the shower i went on my phone and watched YouTube videos. After about 30 minutes, She got out, then look at me, She smiled and blushed. I smiled back, got up, and took off my hoodie and shirt. I was just in skinny jean while i was trying to pick out what pants i wanted to wear. She blushed and then got dressed. I got out the things i wanted to wear (outfit http://www.polyvore.com/jeff_killer_killing_spree/set?id=164101241), and got in the shower. I was only in the shower for about 15 minutes, Then i got out and got dressed. I combed out my hair, teased, and hair sprayed it, which took me about another 15 minutes. I put cologne on and walked out the bath room.

Tricy was dressed and had her makeup on. She was just doing her hair. I smiled at her and sat on the bed. I looked at the time. It was 7:30. I turned on my Xbox and played Games while electricity got ready. Finally after another hour, She was ready. She sat on the bed next to me and watched me play, Then eventually joined in.

When it was 8:55, we turned the game off and went downstairs to meet everyone. At exactly 9:00, Slendy came into the room.

"Everyone ready?" He asked, everyone either murmured yes, or they nodded. "OK then."

We all followed Slendy out the door and into the woods. He put a tentacle on each of us and then teleported. After 5 seconds, we were in the human world. Slendy didn't need a key because of his powers. We walked to the edge of the forest and then Slendy stopped.

"Ok everyone get in a group or get a partner. We are going to go our separate ways. We will meet back here in exactly 2 hours! Got that?!" Slendy demanded u as we got in a group or with a partner. Everyone murmured yes, and parted ways.

I was with Tricy of course. We smiled at each other and started walking North. We talked until we found a Good neighborhood, which was about 20 minutes later. We both chose the same house and climbed in through the window. We picked our bedrooms, Then started the night~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so this chapter is a long one, Finally. Haha. But sorry it took forever to update, i have been busy. But i hope you enjoy. And next chapter, im not gonna put in very much detail about there night, That would be WAY to gory and take forever. Sorry guys, But the story cant be that Insane.