Chapter 7 Meeting Everyone p.1 ~Electricity's POV~

Everyone was gathering around me asking questions. I then heard Jeff yell at everyone when they thought we were dating. He kinda sounded like a girl. No one listened to him of course. Then Slenderman Yelled. Everyone got silent and in a line. I giggled. I laughed when Jeff got angry and stormed off.

After an hour of meeting people and introducing myself to them, I met a lot of interesting people. After awhile, I realized that, Even if half of them are psychopaths, they are one big family.

A women, maybe in her late 20's, named miss P is like the mother that ive never had. Then i met Jane. She liked me, but cussed out Jeff for bringing me home. I kinda felt like she thought of me as a lost puppy. While Jeff and Jane were arguing, I met Jeff's dog, Smile. He was being really cute and licked my cheek. I smiled. Then smile growled and left when Grinny came along, Alice's cat. Grinny rubbed his head on my leg and purred. I smiled wider.

"SO KAWAII!!" I screamed.

"Oh, so you like Japanese things?" BEN asked me. "I have a lot of anime, Japanese video games, and movies." BEN explained.

My eyes widened and for about 35 minutes we talked about just anime. After bonding with BEN, I met E.J, Or Eyeless Jack. E.J. and me talked about Kidneys. Then, for the first time ever, I ate a kidney. E.J. had me try it. It was okay. It kinda tasted like steak, only bloodier and chewier. Like a gummy bear. It felt weird.

After eating the kidney, I was met with L.J., or Laughing Jack. We told jokes to each other. Then he gave me some candy. I was getting ready to eat it when Jeff burst through the door and screamed.

"DON'T EAT THAT CANDY!"

I stopped and set the candy on the table. Jeff glared at L.J.

"What are you doing?! Trying to poison my girlfrien-" Jeff and the whole room went silent. We all sat there for about 3 minutes, then Jeff broke the silence.

"Ill... be in my room..." Jeff said, heading up stairs.

After about a minute I got up and headed up stairs to the room. I saw Jeff laying on his bed, face down. I quietly came in and sat on the end of the bed. I saw Jeff turn his head so i couldn't see his face.

"Uh... Sorry about that." Jeff said quietly.

"Sorry about what? You calling me your girlfriend? I don't have a problem with that..." I said. He turned his head towards me, his eyes wider then usual. Then he got up and hugged me tightly.

"Then Tricy, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head and kissed his cheek. Then he pushed me down on the bed. "I'm glad~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK guys so i'm not putting in all that detail. you can just use your nasty imaginations, cause i'm pretty sure you ALL know what they are doing next XD