Chapter 13 Writing the Story ~Tricy's Pov~

o k here is the next chapter. Please don't take anything in this story to the heart as it is for entertainment purposes only. NOTHING IN THE STORY IS REAL THIS IS A FICTION!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We walked back to the edge of the forest, it has been exactly 2 hours. We met the group and everyone was splattered with blood and smiling insanely. Slender appeared and teleported all of us back to the mansion. When we got there, everyone went to go do different things.

"So how did it go?" Slender finally asked.

"Really good... i got maybe 32 people.." Jeff responded.

"Wow Jeff." Slender praised him.

"That's not that great, considering Tricy over here,-" Jeff pointed his thumb at me. "- Got about 56 people." Jeff finished, sounding jealous. I smiled weakly. Everyone came back into the room and just stared at me.

"Is that OK..." I seemed worried.

"OK? That's amazing! None of us have EVER got that high in less then 2 hours! You are ready to write your story!" Slender said. Everyone smiled but then i saw Jane glare. Jeff noticed too. He growled at her, then she quickly turned away. Slender handed me a laptop. I thanked him and me and Jeff went up to the bedroom.

~~~

It took about a week for me to finish the story. It was just about my life, and i didn't want to make is sound like a fan fiction so i had to come up with me own ending of my fist kill, without Jeff. Jeff did help me though. He helped me come up with ideas and then post it onto the creeypasta wiki.

For the next month, we all lived in the house together, killed together, and were lazy together. My room got done, but since i was dating Jeff, i just stayed in his room with him, Which he was fine with. Of course.

I was now a creepypasta, Like the rest of my killer, no pun intended, family.