Chapter 14 The Question ~Tricy's POV~

Life in the mansion has been normal. One night i was going to the bedroom to see Jeff, he wasn't there. I was confused until i saw a note on the bed. It read:

Dear Electricity,

Please come down to the graveyard, and wear that really pretty dress. Ill meet you down there.

-Jeff

I was confused but i did as he said. I got on my red and black flowy dress. It went to my knees. I got my knife, just in case, And hopped out the window. I made my way through the meadow. After i got to the edge, i saw the graveyard and a tall figure standing in it. Jeff. I got closer and he turned to me. We smiled at each other. He was wearing a red button down shirt with a white blazer. He had on a black tie, black dress shoes, and black dress pants. I giggled as he sat me down on a blanket and put a picnic basket in the middle.

"Something funny?" He asked, smiling.

"I just never thought i would see you in a tux. Its weird. But good." I said smiling.

We sat there talking and laughing. Then after awhile it went silent and Jeff got this serious look on his face. I was confused.

"Electricity, I've been wanting to ask you thins for awhile..." Jeff started to say, standing up. I stood up with him. "And i finally have the courage to ask you." He said getting on one knee, and getting a small red box out of his pocket. I started tearing up.

"Will you marry me..." He said opening the box, revealing a diamond ring. He looked up at me and smiled when he saw that i was crying.

"Yes." I said through tears. His smile widened and he jumped up and hugged me, spinning me around. After 2 spins he set me down and put the ring on my finger. We both looked up at each other and smiled widely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ok guys, here is the next cute chapter. Sorry to inform you guys, but this story is sadly almost done with, only a few more chapters left. But you never know, maybe i will come out with a surprise...~