Chapter 6 She Isn't My Girlfriend! ~JTK POV~

I kissed her on the forehead and walked out of the room. I froze in the hallway.

'What the hell is wrong with me?!' I thought in my head.

BEN walked up the stairs and looked at me. He winked. I glared back at him.

"Cute girlfriend...Name?" BEN stated. I glared harder.

"One, she isn't my girlfriend! Two, YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER, YOU PERVERT!" I yelled at him. Any other girl that has ever been brought here in the past never made it one night with BEN around.

"Getting defensive are we?" BEN laughed and walked to his room and slammed the door. I glared as he walked away.

I walked downstairs and into the living room. Slendy was cooking with Toby.

'Hey Slendy! My bro!' I thought in my head.

"Please dont call me this 'Slendy'" Slendy started to say. "It is SlenderMan. Not Slendy Or Slender or Slendo, SLENDERMAN!" Slendy shouted at me.

"Ok ok jeez" I said to him. "I got it... Slendy, hahaha!" I said and laughed. Toby started laughing a little.

Toby was making waffles. Slendy threw a hot pan at me. I dodged it. Tentacles came out of his back and he picked me up with them and I hung upside down.

"What do you want Jeff?" Slendy asked annoyed.

"I don't know. You tell me. Your the one who can read minds after all..." I said, getting annoyed. He was the one who wanted to talk to me!

"Oh, that..."Slendy said aloud. "Toby leave the room. I will finish the waffles."

"But yours taste gross!!!" Toby protested.

"GET OUT NOW BEFORE I SHOVE THIS TENTACLE"-Slendy pointed a tentacle at Toby-"UP YOUR --"Slendy yelled at Toby, but i interrupted.

"Ok ok Toby just get out!" I said quickly. You could see the pale skin start to rip where his mouth should be. He only does this when he is Angry, Trying to scare someone, Or eating children. Toby saw the skin tearing and ran out of the room. I started laughing.

"Do you have feelings for this girl?" Slendy suddenly asked me, composing himself. I instantly stopped laughing.

"What the hell?!" I yelled. "I'm a killer! I don't have feelings for anything..." I started saying, kinda blushing.

"Jeff, I know you too well. You change when your around her. That's like your saying that you don't love your Dead brother. I know you miss and still love him." Slendy explained, I instantly put my knife to his throat.

"Don't talk about my brother.." I said. He lowered my knife.

"It was just a matter of fact."Slendy said.

"Just shut the heck up! You don't freaking know me!!" I yelled at him, then i stormed out the kitchen.

I stormed up the stairs and into my room. I made sure i shut and opened my door quietly. I slowly turned around and looked in my room. I saw BEN, Being his perverted self. His head was sticking out of the TV. He turned and saw me. He saw my angry expression and mouthed a few cuss words. He then stuck his head back in the TV and i walked over and unplugged it from the wall. I sighed and turned to look at Electricity.She was awake, But confused.

"What... What was that about?" she said, tilting her head and looking at the TV.

"Oh, that.... It was nothing." I said while grabbing her hand and pulling her out of bed. When her face was inches away from mine, I got this weird feeling in my stomach, Like i was about to throw up, but not quite right. She smiled and I smiled back. Then I leaned in and kissed her.

'What am i doing?!' I thought to myself.

'I told you you have feelings for her...' I heard Slendy say back in my head.

'Butt out Slendy!!!!' I yelled at him inside my head, starting to blush. I then pulled away.

I was looking down but when i looked up i saw her smiling and blushing. She hugged me and laid her head on my chest. We were like that for about two minutes strait, Then i pulled away.

"H-hey, lets have you go meet everyone... okay?" I said, stuttering slightly and smiling.

"Okay!" her smile widening. I took her hand. Then i looked down and blushed.

"I think you should maybe put on some sweatpants.." I said. She looked down and blushed hard. She was still in the red and black underwear i gave her. I laughed and gave her a black pair of sweat pants. She slipped them on. They were a little big but she looked kinda cute.

'Oh god what am i saying?! ' I thought. I heard Slendy laugh in my head. I ignored him and grabbed her hand.

"Come on" I pulled her out of the room.

We walked downstairs and Slendy saw up. He nodded and called everyone to the living room, Since no one listens to me...

Everybody came down the stairs and sat on the couch and on the floor. Miss P, Jane, BEN, The Rake, Smile, Grinny, Slenderman, Splendorman, Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Laughing Jack, Eyeless jack, Seed eater, Sally, Clockwork, and many more were all sitting in the living room. I introduced Electricity to everyone. Slendy Helped. After i introduced her, everyone crowded around her. They all started asking questions like:

"If Jeff hurts you-" "Do you have a boyfriend?" "I love your style!" "Do you like video games?" "Of course she has a bf, Jeff did bring her home-"

Then they all stopped and looked at me, wide eyes with realization.

"Just shut up okay!?" I yelled at everyone. I was getting annoyed.

"Jeff is right everyone! Lets do this in a kindly manor!" Slendy yelled. Everyone listened to him and got in a line.

"Wow of course you listen to him..." I said under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys! sorry for such a long chapeter but it was kinda a funny, light hearted one! the next chapter you will be meeting everyone and interacting with them. Hope you enjoy and thank you so mush for all of the views and im hoping that you all really come to enjoy my story!