~23~

Yoko's POV:

I'm in a police car, the car going miles per hour to Crackstone's crypt, an ambulance following behind us.

The officer abruptly slams on the brakes and pushes himself out of the car. I hear growling, roaring, and screaming coming from inside the crypt.

I ran out of the car, passing by the officer and ignoring his words. I stand in the entranceway, shocked at what I'm seeing.

Enid is wolfed out and she's attacking Wednesday.

Wednesday groans and struggles as Enid strangles her. "Enid!" I yell out, even though I know it won't have an effect.

Wednesday punches the wolf back, breaking out of the grasp. But that only makes Enid angrier.

She tries to run to us for safety but Enid snatches her and holds her against the wall. Tears form in my eyes, I don't know what to do.

Wednesday's face starts to turn red and her eyes roll into the back of her head. No...

I catch something out of the corner of my eye. The officer steps next to me and raises his gun.

Before I can stop him, he pulls the trigger.

——————————

Wednesdays POV:

I sit next to the hospital bed, gripping Enid's hand tightly as tears fall.

"I'm so sorry about what happened, Enid. I never meant to hurt you. I was just angry." I say.

Her eyes are closed. Oh, how I wish I could see those ocean eyes.

The doctor comes into the room with a clipboard and stands on the other side of the bed. I quickly wipe my face and pull away before giving him my attention.

Yoko sits next to me, running her fingers through Enid's hair. We both want her awake.

"Apparently, she was injected with some kind of serum that made her go crazy. So far, we have not been able to identify what it is but it is bad. Luckily we got it out of her system." He says.

I look at Yoko and she looks at me. She gives me a small smile but I turn back to the doctor. "When will she wake up?" I choke, tears feel like they're still there.

"She should wake up soon, the bullet only hit her shoulder. It didn't do any impact to the head so..." He trails off.

"Call me if you guys need anything." The doctor nods to us before leaving the room. I look back at the unconscious Enid and stare at her.

Wake up, please. I miss you.

——————————

Enid's POV:

I heard her voice.

I heard Wednesday's voice.

Where is she? Wake up.

I sit up quickly, gasping for breath. What happened? Why am I in the hospital?

I look to my side to find Yoko and Wednesday standing next to me. "What happened?" I get out, still trying to calm myself down.

A few minutes after they explained the story to me, I was confused. "The last thing I remember was Bianca taking me somewhere. I don't even remember walking out of Nevermore..." I trail off.

Why can't I remember anything?

Wednesday looks at Yoko with a hard expression. What is she thinking?

"You were injected with something too," Yoko adds. "That made you wolf out and attack Wednesday."

What? I would never do that to Wednesday. She's too important to me. Even after she slapped me.

"I would never," I say as I look at Wednesday. Her eyes are soft.

"I know." She says firmly as she stands. "I think Bianca is behind this."

Yoko shakes her head rapidly before standing up with her. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Bianca? My girlfriend? Her? Would do something to her?" Yoko says as she points at me.

Wednesday turns her body to face Yoko. "Think about it. The last thing she remembers is Bianca taking her somewhere. Nothing else. And while we were out, we never saw Bianca. She has to be behind it!"

God, she's so hot when she has the power in her veins.

Yoko scoffs and shakes her head at her. "Unbelievable. Impossible."

Yoko says as she passes Wednesday and storms out of the room. Wednesday's eyes come to meet mine after following Yoko out of the room.

"I'm sorry." She says as she leans onto the bed.

"For what?" I ask.

"The fight. And the Bianca thing." She says as her eyes move to one side and then back at me.

"It's okay," I say and I reach other to pat her hand for reassurance. "We should confront her or something," I suggest.

I have no clue. I'm just trying to help Wednesday. I know she feels terrible.

"Yeah, let's do it."

——————————

775 words

Sorry for the short chapter! I have ideas but not for this chapter lol. I hope you guys enjoyed. Thanks for reading!
Peace ✌🏻