~40~

Wednesday's POV:

"Who the fuck are you?" I yelled into the phone once I had it secure in my hand.

"Excuse me?" An older lady responds.

"You heard me. Now tell me who are you before I fuck your dumb ass up!" I say, firmly and loudly.

Enid curls up into a ball on my bed. I sit down next to her and place my hand on her head, running my fingers through her hair.

"I'm Enid's mom. Who are you?" She says, kind of angry.

Of course, it's her.

"Wednesday," I answer.

"Addams?"

"Yes," I say.

I hear a low breath on the other side. "You know what? You better stay the fuck away from my daughter, you son of a bitch! I promise you, I will-"

"How about you stay the fuck away from Enid! You are a terrible mom and she doesn't deserve you! You don't want to fuck with me, Mrs. Sinclair. I promise YOU, I will ruin your life." I cut her off.

There's a few seconds of silence before her mother speaks again. "Fine! Be her new mom, I don't care! Make sure to let her know that I said she's a disappointment and a mistake. She never deserved to be in this family anyway."

"Fuck you," I say as I pull the phone away from my ear and press the end call button.

I toss the phone to the other side of the bed and turn my attention to the crying girl who lies next to me.

I move downwards until I'm now at eye level with Enid. "Are you okay?" I ask, softly.

I use my thumb to rub her cheek, occasionally taking a few tears along too. She nods slowly.

Her mom is a bitch. She better hope she never comes in my way, or she'll be sorry.

"I'm sorry." Enid sobs. Her eyes finally move up to meet mine.

I shake my head. "Don't be. It's your mother's fault. She doesn't deserve you." I say.

I pull the wolf in for a hug. I don't want to let her go. She's gone through so much.

She deserves a long, heartwarming hug from her psychotic girlfriend.

Enid's POV:

I hate my mom. She's such a fucking asshole.
I never wanted to be in that family. They treated me like crap because I couldn't wolf out. She turned all my brothers against me.

They beat me up until I could wolf out, which I never did. So I continued to get beaten up by them for years. The worst thing is my dad never did anything. He stood by and watched, he never intervened.

My mother is abusive, and also homophobic. So if I ever told her about dating Wednesday, I'd most likely get kicked out of the pack.

I hate my mother. I wish her dead every day. I will never be normal because of her. She makes me feel horrible about myself. I hide the scars on my back, not wanting to show my flaws. I don't plan on telling Wednesday either, who knows what she'd do once she finds out?

"What'd she say about me?" I finally say, pulling away from the hug.

Wednesday looks at me for a few moments before speaking. "Nothing, she said nothing." Her eyes move away from mine and then back.

She's lying. I know she's lying. My mom always has something to say to me.

"Stop lying. What'd she say?" I speak more firmly now.

She hesitates. Her eyes move back and forth until she finally talks. "She said that you're a disgrace to the family and you are a mistake. And that you never deserved to be in her family."

I look down. Typical sayings. "Of course. Well... she's right." I mumble. I feel my head get lifted and my eyes connect to Wednesday's.

"No, she's not. Yes, you don't deserve that bitch. But you are not a disgrace nor a mistake. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, Sinclair. Don't let your mother ruin it." She lectures me.

I feel a small tug on the corners of my lips as I pull Wednesday in for a kiss. "I'm so lucky to have you, you know that?" I chuckle.

She grins. "I'm lucky to have you, too." I get pulled in for another kiss when we hear a knock on the door.

Gomez walks in and immediately notices my face. "Oh, Enid, are you okay?" He says.

I nod my head, ready to thank him but Wednesday butts in. "I can handle it myself, father." She says, glaring at him.

He smiles at her. "Okay, but I just wanted to let you guys know me and Tish are taking Pugsley out. Do you want to come?" He asks.

I turn my head to look at Wednesday. She slightly shakes her head. "No, it's okay. We'll stay here. Thank you, though!" I smile at Gomez.

"Alright! Be safe, girls." He says before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

Wednesday sighs as she turns back towards me. "Do you... maybe want to watch a movie to cheer you up?" She asks.

I grin and nod quickly. "I'll go grab my laptop!" I say before getting off the bed and running out her door.

I skipped back once I grabbed my laptop. I'm excited to cuddle with Wednesday and watch scary movies. She's someone I never thought I'd find.

I love her to the moon and back.

——————————

918 words