~82~

Enid's POV:

We decided to go back to Nevermore a day early, so we dragged our belongings into the dorm. Yoko has also come along but left her stuff in her dorm to help us. Well, me.

Wens does not need help and obviously turned down our offers. Typical girlfriend behavior.

I set my candle Wednesday got me on my nightstand. I sigh happily as I stare at it. It fits into my side of the room so perfectly.

I squeal before skipping over to my girlfriend. She turns to look at me as I approach her.

"I need to borrow your lighter," I say, innocently.

Wens raises an eyebrow, slowly grabbing something from her bag. I watch as she holds the lighter tightly in her hand.

"I can do it." She says, trying to walk past me.

"No," I say, stopping her to grab the lighter out of her hand. "I got it." I turn around to walk back over to the candle.

I hold the lighter out in front of me and take a deep breath. I can do this.

I'm a wolf, I'm scary. I'm tough. I can do it.

I carefully push my finger downwards, only to throw the lighter on the table once I see a spark. "Nevermind! You can do it!" I squeal, backing away from the table.

Wednesday chuckles as she walks over, lighting the candle for me. The lighter flicks off as I grin. "Thanks!" I say with a squeak, going back to unpack.

She shakes her head before continuing to unpack too. Yoko finishes emptying out one suitcase and so have I. We decide to do the last one together as we laugh and joke around the whole time.

Soon, we already figured out a plan.

We're going to hang out here and talk and possibly do make-up. On Wens, though.

I walk over to the girl who sits on her bed, stopping in front of her and gaining a confused look. "Can you hang out with me and Yoko?" I beg.

She closes her book and sighs. "What are we doing?" The girl huffs.

I hold my hands behind my back and rock on the balls of my feet, looking around the room. "We're gonna talk... and possibly do make-up... on youuuu..." I say the last part is kind of quiet.

But Wednesday catches on. "No." She says, firmly.

"Oh please?" I beg, bringing out my puppy dog eyes.

"No." I fall to my knees, holding my hands out in front of me.

"Pleaseeee? It was my birthday wishhh. Don't ruin ittt." I beg again.

"Yeah! Come on, Wednesday! Do it for your girl!" Yoko shouts from the other side of the room.

The raven stares into my soul before sighing. "Fine, just don't go overboard." She says before standing.

I leap up to my feet and squeal in excitement, running over to Yoko. We jump up and down as we sit Wednesday on my chair at my desk.