~27~

Yoko's POV:

Enid invited me over after classes ended. She said she wanted to talk to me about something. I wonder what it's about. She told me I could come at 3:30, but I'm so eager that I'm already on my way. And it's not even 3:15 yet.

She seemed excited about it when she told me. So I'm going to assume it's something good. Well, it better be.

I need some good things to come my way.

I approach their dorm and open the door as quietly as I can. I close it and turn around. Enid's not there. Where is she?

I creep into the room more until I freeze.

Enid's straddling Wednesday and their faces are smashing together.

"Um," I mutter.

This is not a sight to see. Both of their heads jerk at the sight of me and Enid hops off of Wednesday. Their faces are bright red.

"Um," Enid says.

I cover my mouth with my hand. "Shit! I'm sorry, guys! I didn't mean to interrupt." I say quickly. I had finally processed what was going on.

"Yes, you did." Wednesday mumbles before getting off her bed and walking away into the bathroom.

She's so embarrassed. I almost laugh. "Should I go?" I chuckle.

"No, no! It's fine." Enid laughs, too.

"My bad, girl." I apologize while going to sit on Enid's bed. She sits down next to me.

"Why are you so early?" She asks.

"Well, I'm eager to know about what you were talking about," I reply. I hope she's not too mad at me. Especially about what just happened.

"Oh, yeah. About that..." Her face lights up.

Wednesday's POV:

Damn, they always are interrupting me and Enid's private time. We need to find a place that will be all to ourselves. Maybe that pond Enid took me to on our second date.

That reminds me, I should get another date planned. That won't be until later, though. I look at myself in the mirror and notice a red mark on my neck.

Shit. I'd need to cover it up. But there's no way I'll let Enid put makeup on it.

Jason asked me to hang out at the library later yesterday. I got Enid to not be jealous anymore by doing what I never thought I'd do. I kissed her in public. It was so awkward.

Anything to keep mi amor happy.

I quickly race out of the bathroom and look over to find the two of them having a conversation. I grab a shirt from my dresser and rush back into the bathroom, hoping not to be suspicious.

Enid's POV:

"Really?" Yoko squeals.

I nod my head. "Yeah, I think you guys would be perfect for each other," I say. Yoko has a huge smile on her face.