Welcome to Hell

Pip's POV

"Welcome to Hell!" a voice boomed. My eyes peeled open, my head aches, my shoulder blades felt like they'd been ripped open, every part of me felt like it'd been blended and stuck back together.

I looked around, my eyes immediately drawn to the tall red demon standing in front of me.

"Don't fret, I'm not here to hurt you." He bellowed. I winced. His voice was so loud, it pounded into my head, giving me a headache.

"I am Satan, welcome to Hell! Tell me, what is your name?"

"My name is Phillip, but everyone calls me Pip, because they hate me."

"Hmm, interesting. Well, allow me to introduce you to your guide. My son, Damien."

I sit up, rubbing my head and looking at the boy Satan indicated to.

He was my age, perhaps a little older. He had dark, black hair that dropped into his eyes. His eyes in question were a dark red, almost a bloody red. He wore baggy black cargos and a dark grey T-shirt. He had a small pair of point red wins sticking out of his back, and a small pointy tail too.

I gulped, shrinking under his gaze. He rolled his eyes at me, offering me a hand. I took it, pulling myself to my feet. I kept a hold of his hand until he pulled away, eyeing me curiously.

"Damien, be nice." Satan whispered? I couldn't tell, his voice was quieter, but still loud enough to shake the ground. I stumbled, struggling to keep my balance.

"Yes Father." The boy, Damien, sighed, rolling his eyes again.

"Um, excuse me, but why am I in Hell?"

The two looked at me, Damien trying to contain his laughter, Satan with a look of pity.

"Well, you see-" Damien started, before Satan glared at him.

"I hate to be the one to inform you of this, Phillip, but, you haven't been good enough to get into Heaven. Fortunately, you've been good enough to avoid eternal punishment!" The demon explained. My heart dropped.

"Now, Damien here will show you around, won't you, son?" Satan promoted, shoving the boy towards me.

"Yeah yeah, I get the hint." He grumbled, eyeing me. Satan nodded approvingly, before trodding off.

"Follow me, Pip." The young demon instructed, walking away from me towards a large gate.

Atop the gate sat a large, red gargoyle. It stared at me with beady eyes, it's glare burning through my soul and exposing my darkest secrets.

"Pip! Come on idiot. Move."

I hurried along, following Damien through the gates and around the firey pits. He took me past the torture chambers, explaining what each one was for. His favourite, the eternal witch burning, was designed for intolerant people. Racists, homophobes, transphobes ect.

He took me past the stairway to Heaven, a boarder only misjudged people can cross. He showed me to the centre of Hell, where his father's home was. Then he guided me to a small hut, nearby. My living quarters.

"My place is right next door, so if you need anything come find me. Or don't, I don't care." He says, tossing me a set of keys. I nod, my stomach churning. I must've been pale or something, because he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, you ok?"

I felt sick rise in my throat as I stood there. He must've sensed it or something, because he dragged me to the house next door to my own and pushed the door open. He yanked me over to a sink and pushed my hair out of my face as in threw up. I retched, my legs trembling as I spat, wiping my mouth.

"Gross dude." He joked, faking being sick behind me. I smiled weakly, sitting down on the floor, my legs pressed to my chest.

"Seriously dude.. You good?" He asked again, crouching next to me.

His voice drifted away from me, my mind felt spongy. I felt myself drifting in and out of consciousness, slipping away from awakeness on his floor.

Welcome to Hell I guess.