Chapter Nine: The Slavers of Zygerria

(A/N: This is a chapter with a part that is quite mature, I will put a notice as to where that begins, so if you are uncomfortable reading that, you know where it begins and ends. Before that part though, there is a mention of sexual slavery and allusions to sex. I will also ask that you go and look at my journal entry called God's Children Are NOT For Sale on the website Quotev.com.)

The 345th and the 212th have been sent to the planet Kiros to provide back up to the Togruta colonists there. Ahsoka wanted to come too, they are Togrutas, after all, but the 104th had a different assignment.

And I ended up being right about Master Plo after all. As soon as he found out Ahsoka still didn't have a Master, Master Plo offered. She and the Council both accepted it. Not that I thought they wouldn't, Master Plo and Ahsoka are both stubborn. Not that I have any room to talk about being stubborn myself.

"All clear, sir. There are no Separatist craft in the system," ba'vodu (ba'vodu - uncle) Cody says.

"It's been 10 rotations since Master Yoda's transmission," amu(amu - mom) says. "I just hope we're not too late to help the colonists."

Chase and I stay staring at the window. And ba'vodu (ba'vodu - uncle) Obi-Wan tells buir (buir - dad) to take us down. We leave the window, and go to the hangar. The LAATs take us down, and once everyone is ready to go, we ride off on speeder bikes. Chase and I ride together, with me driving, and amu (amu - mom) and ba'vodu (ba'vodu - uncle)Obi-Wan ride together, him driving, and buir (buir - dad) and ba'vodu (ba'vodu - uncle) Kya ride one together, buir (buir - dad) driving.

We all head off when the walkers start going. We go through town, but I don't see anyone. So I pull our bike up alongside amu's (amu's - mom's) side of her and ba'vodu (ba'vodu - uncle) Obi-Wan's bike, and ask,

"Anybody else think it's too quiet? I haven't seen any colonists so far."

"They're probably hiding," amu (amu - mom) says.

"Let's hope they stay hidden. It makes our job easier if we don't have to worry about them in battle," ba'vodu (ba'vodu - uncle) Obi-Wan says.

"I don't like it," ba'vodu (ba'vodu - uncle) Kya says from behind us. "The clankers have never been shy about using civvies as living shields before."

"I'm sure they're here somewhere," Chase says.

"Let's make for the city center," I suggest. "There may be some colonists there."

We zoom ahead, and come up on biker droids. Since Chase and I are the pilots of the family, that are present at least, and I'm driving, amu (amu - mom) said if we ran into biker droids, it was my show.

"Biker droids, dead ahead!" Chase says.

I look back over my shoulder and say, "Squad, tighten up! Form on me!"

The droids zoom toward us, and Chase stand up in the side car. He uses his lightsaber to block the shots from the biker droids. And to stab some of them when we get close enough. I take out my lightsaber too, ignite one blade, and stick it out to the side.

I guess some of them are behind us now, because Chase sits down, swivels the seat around, and starts shooting at them. And he jumps off when one gets close enough. Why did I have to volunteer to ride with my brother? I would totally do the exact same thing, but he's my younger brother! He's going to give me a heart attack one day. Oh. Now I know how amu (amu - mom) and buir (buir - dad) feel all the time.