Chapter Eleven: Dream of a Sith

Wish has ordered me back to Coruscant for a battle reprieve after I was electrocuted so many times in as little time as I was. And it just so happens to coincide with the yearly mandatory Council meeting. The only one who isn't usually physically present, and isn't now, is Master Ti. But that means that Ahsoka, Chase, and Callum are on Coruscant too. Apparently, the GAR doesn't trust 'the children of the Jedi Order to lead, no matter how many battles they have participated in'.

So even though they are Senior Padawans, they have to come back too. And Luke's here too since it's the 327th's shore leave rotation. So the four of us head to the salles. Several of the Padawans of the other Masters, or Knights, are in the main salle. I don't see many in the other salles. I recognize a few of them. Gia is here, Nita too, as well as Addy, Master Billaba's Padawan, Caleb Dume, Skylar, Selah, and several others whose faces I know, but not their names.

Caleb comes us to us, and says, "Hey, Leeda."

I give him a grin, and say, "Hi, Caleb. How are you?"

He nods, "I'm good. I wanted to thank you for the tips on dueling. Master Billaba said she thought I had gotten more confident since the last shore leave we shared with you."

"You're welcome." I hear a throat being cleared from behind me. Oh, right. "Oh, I'm sorry, Caleb. These are my brothers, Luke, my twin, and Chase. And our friends Callum Dalori and Ahsoka Tano." I point at them as I say their names. "Luke, Chase, Callum, Ahsoka, this is Caleb Dume, he's Master Billaba's Padawan."

He nods, and smiles at them. "It's nice to meet you."

"You too, kid," Luke says.

Ahsoka speaks up next. "We were planning on doing sparring sessions, if you want to join us?"

Caleb nods, and Chase sighs with relief.

"Phew. I was worried I was going to have to spar one of you. And I may be getting better, but Luke and Leeda were tied for the top spot in lightsaber combat during their time in Clawmouse Clan, and Ahsoka was in second."

I laugh, and shake my head. "You know, you were in the top spot for Bear Clan's lightsaber combat. Give it a few years. Why don't you guys go find an empty salle, there's one more person I want to grab."

Luke's eyebrow's nit together in confusion. He asks, "Who?"

I let my lips curve into a small smile. "Nita Morales. She's a Junior Padawan, probably around Chase and Caleb's age, and I met her before my mission to Mandalore. Yes, Ahsoka, the diplomatic one right before we had to teach Korkie and his friends."

She nods. And the others look confused. Ahsoka laughs, and says,

"I'll tell you all the story while we find a salle. Come on."

Ahsoka turns, and walks off. Luke, Chase, Callum, and Caleb follow her. I watch them go for a minute, before walking over to where I saw Nita earlier. She's sparring with another Padawan, a male Zabrak, and is using Soresu. She's doing really well. His preferred form seems to be Shii-Cho. At the end of the duel, neither one wins. The Zabrak is pointing his own blade at Nita's back, while she has her blade at his neck.

I start clapping. Both of them turn. Nita grins when she sees me, and deactivates her lightsaber in order to climb in between the ropes. She almost runs over to me, and says,

"Leeda, it's good to see you again."

"You too, Nita. Your dueling skills have been getting better I see."