Alexia putellas -I hate him

You and alexia are dating and have been playing at barca together for ages . Currently you are preparing for the euros with spain .

Tomorrow you had your first group stage game against finland and you guys were confident about it .

With both alexia being captain and you being vice captain you had to work very closely with jorge which you were not especially happy with .

Even though you had a game tomorrow jorge still expected you to be training for multiple hours which was ridiculous. You had tried to speak with him about but he always shut you down and had none of it so you eventually gave up .

You and alexia were walking out to training with each other trying to prepare yourself for the next few difficult hours. He made you all start by doing two laps of one of the football pitches which you noticed some of the struggling with the summer heat blazing down onto the pitches . You took matters into your own hands and walked towards jorge and the over training staff .

" Jorge don't you think we just be resting abit it has been quite full on the last few weeks " You asked him

" nope you guys need to be pushed to your full ability and for that you can go run another lap " he said pointing in the direction of the pitch

You ran the lap which you didn't mind seeing as it gave everyone else a chance to rest abit. Once you had finshed alexia walked up to you .

You alright he went down quite harsh on you " she asked concerned for you .

" I am fine don't worry about me i am just glad you guys got some time to rest " i replied

" you need to take care of yourself aswell though " she said before jorge cut her off

" Girls hurry up " he screamed as we lightly jogged over to him .

we huddled around him as he briefly explained what we were doing then he split us into two groups but me and alexia weren't together which didn't surprise me much . we never were .

We had all been doing the same passing drill for ages . Each time we would do it he would always somehow find something wrong . I was in a middle of doing the passing with mapi and patri when all of a sudden i heard a deafening scream . I knew that scream it was alexia's .

I ran over to her whilst she was clutching her knee .

" estas bien amor ? ( are you alright love ) " i asked her quickly

She didn't reply just shook her head . I knew it was bad . I just stroked her hair as the medics rushed over to see what happens .

I hoped it wasn't her acl but it didn't look good .

" L/ N come here now " Jorge screamed across the pitch as they started taking alexia away in a stretcher .

" Jorge please just let everyone stop i will train as much as you want just let everyone else stop " i said trying to convince him whilst the rest of the team looked at me as if i was crazy but luckily he sent them in and it was just us on the pitch .

MAPIS POV

All i heard was a scream i never want to hear again the y/n running off in alexia direction. i wanted to go over but i would just make jorge even more angry so i left y/n with alexia as jorge was had already started screaming at all of us .

Everything went so fast , alexia getting taken of the pitch in a stretcher , y/ n staying out training to let the rest of us go inside this wasn't going to end well .

I run up to catch up with alexia and the last she asks is
" look after y/n for me please mapi don't let her do anything stupid " she looks at me with tears in her eyes .

Before i got to reply she was taken with the medics and she was gone .

BACK TO Y/n pov

Jorge just made me keep running and running i must of been running for about and hour by now .
I was so out of breath i couldn't do it for much longer .

" Ok last lap then you can go get some dinner " he finally said

I was so relieved he finally let me stop running . i could finally have the water i had been craving for the last hour and hopefully go see alexia .

That is where i went straight into the medical room but she wasn't there . so i then went to the dining hall looking desperately for her . I went over to mapi hoping she would know what happened to her .

" Mapi where is she , is she alright ? " I asked so quickly i am surprised she understood me

" Y/n they took her to hospital they said it looked like her acl . How are you though are you alright you were out there for ages with him " she asked looking at my hot sweaty state "

" I am fine don't worry about i need to go call her " i said whilst i sprinted off to my room .

A/n
first chapter done and there will be a part 2 to this

Please message with request i am more than happy to do them 🤩