viv and beth - our new daughter

Moving across the county on you own at such a young age can be very daunting . Especially when you are miles from all of your family , there was no randomly popping over to their house to see them . You were all of your own .But it was not like you really had an option . It was your dream to be a professional since you were little , so when you are only 17 and arsenal want to sign you it is a given that you are going to say yes .

Sitting in the back of a taxi on your way to north london at 9.00 am in the morning wasn't exactly how you thought your week was going in end . Last week you were just ordinary , playing club football with a lot of talent but also a lot of passion to make it as i professionally . Now you could officially say you were . Not long left of your journey and your leg started to bounce up down with nerves . In the matter of minutes you would be meeting some of the world's best players , people you have grown up watching, you idols and now you could call them your teammates .

Staring up at the big arsenal cress located next to the training ground , you slowly walked in through the doors and towards the front desk trying to take everything thing .
" hiya lovely , what can i help you with " the receptionist asked who i found out her name was sue due to the big name tag on her clothes .
" i am just here to see jonas , i am the new signing " i saw quietly , just enough for her to hear me .
" okay i will let him know for you " sue said whilst picking up the phone .
" have a seat sweetie he will just be a minute " she said whilst pointing over to a little sofa in the corner of the foyer . I was staring into thin air until i saw three firgues out of the corner of my eye . It was jonas and their two captains , if i am being honest i am abit start stuck . Here i was just an 17 year old girl just trying to make a name for herself stood next to some of the world greatest players . I did not know what to do so i just stood there smiling at the three of them .
" Welcome y/n , we can't wait to have you hear . As you probably know these are our two captains kim and leah and they will be giving you your tour today . So once you have finshed can you come meet me in my office " jonas says as i just nodded trying to take in all the information. As the three of us walked off to start the tour . We slowly walk around the training ground , them explaining everything as we walked past all the things i needed to know where they were .
" so y/n we are all done here , can you remember where jonas's office is then " kim asked
" yep i will be fine " i said as they both turned around and started to walk off . If i was being honest i had no clue where i was actually going , i know they had just showed me around the training ground but there were a lot of things for me to remember. I had a ruff idea on where i was going so i just went with my gut instinct and went off to find his office .

Around 15 minutes later , i was stood outside his door placing a gentle knock to let him know i was there . Within second , the door opened revealing jonas along with two other people standing behind the door .
" welcome in y/n , please take a seat . " jonas says whilst gesturing to the spare seat beside the arsenal legends beth mead and viv midema .  To say i was shocked when i just say them sitting there was an understatement. Jonas had not mentioned to me anything about them coming along to this meeting so i was clueless why they would be hear . Once i realised i was still just stood there staring at the couple infront of my , i quickly sat down in the seat embrassed and trying to avoid eye contact with anyone .
" so y/n as mentioned in your contract , i have been able to find you some of your teammates who have you will be staying with whilst you are at you time a arsenal " jonas said .
Then it finally came to my brain , that is why they are here.  There's who's house i am going to be staying with . I couldn't believe it ,
I was dragged out of my own thoughts as an unusual voice spoke up from beside me. 
" when we heard you needed a place to stay , we were so excited since laura has just moved out of our house and if am being honest viv can get quite boring sometimes so it always nice to have someone else in the house " beth says joyfully . I instantly knew that i was going to get along with her , here bubbly character just seemed so comforting.
" I can not thank you enough for letting me stay over " i say speaking for the first time since entering the room . Neither of them said anything but instead giving me big smiles as the three of us stood up walking out of the room .

This was not how i expected my day to be ending , walking through arsenal training centre about to go home with the arsenal legends viv and beth .
Walking out towards their car not a lot was said , there was a couple of odd whispers between the two of them but as for me i did not say a word .
" so y /n how old are you " beth asks cheerfully
" 17 " i mumbled quietly from the back of the car.
Neither of the two of them said anything just looked at eachother with surpised looks on their faces .  I thought jonas had told the team about my age , but i guess he hadn't but the way that they had reacted .

TIME SKIP
It has been a couple of weeks since i have joined arsenal and i could not thank beth and viv enough to how well they have helped me to settle in . On my first ever day they helped me to settle in , come out of my shell . I stuck around with the two of the for my first couple of days until i found my feet and my own little group their . With being so young ( the youngest ) i naturally made friends with the few of my teammates who were a similar age to me .So my gio and teyah had created our own little group and stuck with it every since .
And now i still live with viv and beth , them almost acting as if they were my parents and i was their child . I could not complain about my start here at arsenal .

A/N
I feel like this chapter has turned out very bad but still hope you enjoy . KEEP REQUSTING 🫶🏻