georgia stanway - tattoo time

request 🫶🏻

Since both you and georgia have moved to bayern last summer their is one thing that you know that georgia had missed most . She did not trust any other tattoo artist other than her usual one back in manchester.But considering you are across the other side of the world to her that made it quite difficult to keep up with the amount of tattoos georgia wants to get .

So you thought you would suprise her by getting an extra day off before international break to be able
to go to england and back to manchester to see georgia's favourite tattoo artist .
You had lied to georgia as to why you were going back to england a day earlier by just saying you were going to vist family for the day .

You were really hoping that getting another tattoo would lift georgia's spirits as recently she was feeling quite down but for some reason getting a new tattoo would always lift her spirits and make her feel more confident. The aim was for the same thing to happen with this tattoo and her to feel more confident and happy within herself .
You had decided to tell georgia the surprise whislt the two of you were on the plane back to england so therefore she would have a bit of time to think about what she wanted to get . But knowing her she would most likely get another random drawing to add to her doodle arm .

So as the two of you we're currently sitting on the plane it was time to tell her .
" so g you know how we are going to see some family and that is why we have come a day early " i say aha georgia looks at me confused
" yesss so where are you going with this " she says
" We'll i lied " i blurted out not being able to keep it a secret for much longer
" what do you mean " she says to me even more confused now
" okay so we are not going so too see my family instead i booked you and appointment with rob " ( her tattoo artist - made up name ) i say as i watch her face light up
" really y/n , i can not believe it thank you so much " she says whilst trying not to disturb the rest of the plane at the same time .
As soon as i had said that georgia grabbed her phone and instantly searching for ideas of what her tattoos she wanted . I just admired her how tattoos could make a difference in her mood so much . It looked like my plan was working .
" What about this one " georgia's says showing me yet another of one of her ideas for what tattoo she wanted .
It was almost like she was a little kid waking up on Christmas day , it was making me so happy that she was finally acting like herself . The old georgia was back . The georgia i knew .

Once we arrived back in england we instantly started  the long journey to manchester .  Since the both of our cars we still back in germany we had to get a taxi to out hotel for the night .  Then tomorrow we have to get yet another taxi to get to SGP . So this was the only chance for me to book an appointment with rob and i am very glad that i choose to take up the opportunity.

As soon as we got into the hotel room georgia was already pestering about when we were going to leave , her appointment wasn't for a little while but if we walked into the city centre rather than get a taxi the guessed we could leave a bit earlier . Anything to get her excitement out i was going to do .
During the how walk down to the tattoo shop georgia was ranting about what tattoos she wanted and where she was going to get them , it made me smile how much she enjoyed them .
The whole time georgia was lying in chair getting her tattoos with the biggest smile on her face , i just admired her .
I knew how tomorrow at camp that she would be showing them off to anyone who she possibly could weather the cared or not everyone will be getting talked to about her tattoos . So i decided to warn everyone and send a photo of georgia onto our lionesses group chat .

LIONESSES 🦁
                y/n : guys be warned for a excitable georgia tomorrow.

 lucia tough bronze 💪 :  thanks y/n but may have to hide from her tommrow

walshy 🕺 : yep can confirm and she i currently texting about it all

brighty brick wall : newbies stay away from georgia if you can

A/N

sorry for the short chapter but i wanted to get atleast something out today for you guys to read .
Please keep requesting you ideas x