01

Choi Aeri, a girl from a wealthy family of Choi.
Many people envy her.
She could be even considered as someone who has a perfect life.
She doesn't really rely on her parent much, she has her own ambition and goals. One thing that she loves the most is designing jewelry and put them on sales.

6:30 — January 20, 2023

Choi Aeri was in her little jewelry shop. "Thank you! Feel free to come again!" said aeri to the customer who just bought something from her shop.

"I think that should be it, it's kinda getting a little dark" She takes a deep breathe, "Let's close the shop and go home."

Suddenly, a sound of a bell tinks.

A customer walks in, He's a very tall looking figure with the most softest hair and the most stunning style anyone ever seen.

"Hi, how can I help you?" Said Aeri politely greet him to her shop while admiring him at the same time.

"well hello." He said, a very deep voice which suprised Aeri. "Which is the best designs here?" He asked her.

"This way, sir" Aeri politely leads him to show him one of her best designs that she had made.

He was thinking about which one should he get for himself. On the another hand, Aeri stared at him without knowing, admiring his height, his beautiful face. It was a beautiful view.

"I would like this one!" He said. Aeri came back to her sense after getting lost because of the staring.

"Wha- OH" Aeri startle, "that's a good choice! I'll prepared it for you."

"Yep, it's as pretty as you." He said.

Aeri looked up, "huh-" staring at him confusingly suprised by what he just said.

Within a few moments of silents, He chuckles, "I'm just kidding"

"Oh- well Hahaha" Aeri fake laughing along to his so called "joke"

She continues to prepares the jewelry for him and handed him.

"Thank you" He smirked, "If it's okay, Can I get your name?"

"It's Aeri" She said.

"I like your name" He smirks and walks out of the shop.

"Weird." said Aeri