05

Haruto Pov —

"Guys, I don't wanna do this anymore." said Haruto

"What do you mean??? C'mon ruto, we bet on this" said Yoshi

"And don't you remember what that girl did to your dad?" said Asahi

Haruto sigh. He doesn't have a choice if he should continue this or not.

"Even if her parents did something to my dad, but she's different." said Haruto

"It's not gonna be fun if you don't break her heart." said Yoshi.

"Alright, enough Arguement. Ruto, you got an appointment with her tonight" Asahi walks toward Haruto, "Play it well, can't lose this bet you know" Asahi whispers to Haruto ears and walks away.

Haruto felt those goosebump.

— # —

9:00 February 1, 2023

"girl, did you hear about the new student?" Yujin asked Aeri.

"Who are they?" Aeri replied while reorganizing her notes.

"They're from Japan! it's their first day today." said Yujin, "They're also gonna be in the same class as us."

"Really?? Why are they in the same class as us tho? Other classes has more space than ours" said Aeri.

Suddenly the classroom door opened, and a shining light appears that could blind anyone eyes.

3 people enters, Haruto, Asahi and Yoshi walking in leaving everyone who's sitting in class starstruck.

They were the beauty of goddess. And just like that, They were called "The Goddess Trios" immediatly on their first day.

"Darling!" Haruto waved at Aeri and ran to grab a seat next to her.

"Well thats a quick change-" said Yujin.

"What do you mean by quick change?" Haruto asked.

"You look like a serious person walking in then now you sct like a puppy who follows their owner" said Yujin.

"I know and it's cute" said Aeri and then She pats Haruto's head.

Asahi and Yoshi took the seat behind Haruto and Aeri, so Haruto tries to keep up with his cool well.

"By the way," said Aeri

"Yes?"

"These are your friends, right?" Aeri asked.

"Yep, They're from Japan too. Asahi and this is Yoshi."

Asahi and Yoshi waved innocently and pretends like they would never do a bet on her.

Aeri waved back and looked at Haruto, "They seem nice" said Aeri, "I wonder why people are so intimidated by them"

Haruto was sweating, "uhhh yeah, they're soooo friendly" Haruto smiled nervously.

Aeri turned back to the front because class is about to start.

While on another hand, Haruto could feel that Asahi and Yoshi was giving him death stares.

4:30 — February 1, 2023

Haruto was walking with Aeri after class.

While walking, Haruto embraced his hands to held hers as they walk together.

"Awww, you guys are so cute" said Yoshi popping out of nowhere as Asahi walks behind him.

"I know, ruto is cute" said Aeri and she smiles.

"Haha" Haruto nervously laugh because He don't know what to do.

"Hey, would you mind if we have alittle chit chat with ruto?
Asahi puts on an innocent acts, "promise, it'll be fast!"

"Hmmm Okay!" Said Aeri, "I have to used the restroom anyway, so see you later" and she left off.

"Okay, now she's gone." Said Yoshi.

"I think we should find a place to talk." Said Haruto

"Hmmm I guess we could choose that room" Asahi pointed.

"soo? what do you wanna talk about?" said Haruto.

"What if Me and Yoshi wanted to change the bet idea thing" said Asahi and he smirk.

"Wait? really? omg thank you so much" said Haruto in joyful, "Does that mean I won't get to break her heart?"

"Uhhh no-" said Yoshi.

"Not really exactly what you may be thinking right now but-" said Asahi, and Haruto question, "But?"

"A new bet. only between me and Yoshi" said Asahi.

"Yes" Yoshi gave a huge smile.

"What the hell are you guys planning." said Haruto, but this time he went cold.

"Chill out- you don't need to be so tense" Yoshi patted Haruto shoulder, "We just need some fun"

"Me and Yoshi will bet on who will make her fall first" said Asahi.

Haruto scoff, "But don't break her heart in a very brutal way."

"I knew it." 

A sudden voice coming from the outside.

"Did you know that it's a sin to hurt someone?" Doyoung walks in.

"And Who are you?" Asahi stands up and walks toward him.

Doyoung ignores Asahi question "Haruto, I thought you were a nice person."

"Doyoung No- I think you misunderstand something" said Haruto.

"There's nothing to be misunderstood." said Doyoung as he glare to Haruto, "You were also in this so called bet plan"

"Hey look," said Asahi interrupted Haruto and Doyoung conversation, "I don't know who are you, but if you dare to mess up this plan-"

"Or else what?" Doyoung interrupted and cut Asahi words, "Make my life living in hell?"

"I don't wanna be involved with this situation, so it's fine" Doyoung smirk, "you're the one who's supposed to be scared."

and Doyoung walks out of the classroom.

"Doyoung! it's a misunderstanding! I didn't do anything" said Haruto trying to explain himself.

But Doyoung ignores him and left the room without any hesitation.

"Damn, What does he think he is?" said Yoshi.

"I told you I don't wanna hurt Aeri" said Haruto.

"What if this guy tells her about us betting?" said Asahi furiously.

Asahi kept being furious about the situation and can't think of any solution to what Doyoung just found out about. No matter how hard you tried to hide, there's atleast one person who's gonna find it.