08

Doyoung came back to school the next day.

Everyone was giving him a disgusted expression, instead of asking him or worry about why he disappeared for 2 weeks.

"Can't you believe it? He tries to spread some ass lies about Haruto and his friends." said Aeri telling Yujin about everything last night when everyone left.

"Maybe He has his reasons?" said Yujin, "He's not that kind of a trouble maker though."

"I don't get what do you even see in him." said Aeri.

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT

After everyone left, Doyoung wasn't really alone.

He was sitting and think what will happen tomorrow, nor either specifically, what will happen to Aeri.

"Uhhh Doyoung?"

"Get the fuck off, Seriously? After slapping me? I don't wanna see you for now Aeri-" As he was bashing out his anger, His word were cut as He turned to the voice and the actual person who called him was Yujin.

"It's me" Yujin sat down next to him and gave him a drink.

Even Yujin was Aeri's bestfriend and He was furious at Aeri, He didn't hold any grudge "Thanks I guess."

"I saw what happen." said Yujin, "And I believed you."

"Huh?" said Doyoung looked up, for a few silent moment, "You're Aeri's friend, aren't you supposed to be on Aeri's side?" said Doyoung losing hope from helping Aeri with her little boyfriend.

"I might be Aeri's bestfriend, but what you said might be true" said Yujin.

"I don't understand what you're saying" said Doyoung.

"Because People who truly loves someone, they love them in silent and wait for an oppurtunity to come." said Yujin, "Haruto confessed to Aeri in 3 days of meeting each other"

"That's the point!" said Doyoung, "Who in the world fell inlove in such a short of time??"

"Omg Yujin! you're the first person who understands me." said Doyoung.

Yujin couldn't help but falls for Doyoung even more, but She's not ready to tell him.

"Thank you for giving hope" said Doyoung and he got up, "I'm so happy that atleast one person believed me"

Doyoung went from a hopeless expression to a cheerful expression.

He left the room.

Yujin sitting there smiling alone. She got up jumping around, "Doyoung complimented me aaaaa" she mumbles.

"Aren't you gonna leave any time soon?" Doyoung peak through the door.

"Oh uhh I'll leave soon!" Yujin smiles, "You can go first!"

"Okay!" said Doyoung and He went off first.

Yujin went home happy, smiling none stop, "AAA BEST DAY OML" Yujin layed on her bed.

PRESENT

While with Asahi, Yoshi and Haruto.

"Oh my god, We almost got exposed." said Asahi.

"I wished Yoshi didn't unplug the mic in time" said Haruto.

"Whyyy" Yoshi whines, "I used all my blood, sweat and tears to get the speaker off"

"seriously ruto, Aeri would break up with you" said Aeri.

"SHUT-" Haruto was about to throw a fit, "You got a point-" Haruto back down.